News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Temp. Selector Switch

Started by The70RT, August 07, 2007, 08:02:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The70RT

I have a few of these and they look just exactly like what a second gen would use but are marked for Chrysler Fury & Monoco. I believe the second gen number is 3431017B. The ones I have are 3431019 & 3502126. I wonder what the diff would be? I was going to get rid of them but if they would fit a second gen I would keep them. Has anyone here tried different one's and did it matter? Thanks.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The70RT

Chatt69chgr

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NOS-Mopar-5-button-AC-Switch-Control-Assy-68-up-NOS_W0QQitemZ280141697005QQihZ018QQcategoryZ34197QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Check out Richard Ehrenberg's listing above for this swith on EBAY.  He's the same guy that writes the tech articles for one of the Mopar magazines.  One of the numbers you quoted is on his list as fitting a second gen.  He has some good info on the switch including part numbers, pictures, years that these switches fit, etc.  This may answer some of your questions.  I would not throw these away if for no other reason than you could possibly take them apart and use the parts to repair a bad one.

The70RT

Thanks that helps. What I meant was if i was to rid of them It would be eBay or ?. I guess it is easy to get to so If it didn't work properly It wouldn't be a big deal.