News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

So my little brother just entered a ketchup commercial contest . . .

Started by Mike DC, August 07, 2007, 09:55:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike DC

My little brother (he's 23) just flew down from Chicago this weekend & shot a ketchup commercial for some of his friends entering a contest.
It's a Heinz campaign.  The best 30-second commercial gets $57,000. (Get it?)

This was totally seat-of-the-pants, done the day before the deadline by a half-dozen kids with about $75 to spend. Some of the other entrants worked on entries for this contest for several months, but my bro's friends shot this in a public laundromat the afternoon before the entry submission deadline and then spent all night cutting/editing it.

I was just standing in the corner & laughing my a__ off while they were trying to do this with a straight face for two hours.
(You shoulda seen some of the looks we were getting from the other normal people in there doing their laundry):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OcCuTJ1Ymc

Old Moparz

Looks very professional, not like some kind of last minute thing done by an amateur. If he wins, talk him into getting himself a Charger.  :D
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

PocketThunder

Quote from: Old Moparz on August 07, 2007, 10:08:05 AM
Looks very professional, not like some kind of last minute thing done by an amateur. If he wins, talk him into getting himself a Charger.  :D

$57,000 after taxes will probably be some where around $28,500  :shruggy:  That will buy a nice driver.  :yesnod:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

dodgecharger-fan

That was pretty cool!

I could see that running on TV, no problem...

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

68chrgrwife

MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!