News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Who all is going to the woodward dream cruise?

Started by bmoparmofo, August 05, 2007, 08:47:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bmoparmofo

Just curious as its coming up fast, the 18th of August.
69 charger 383 t5, 67 newport 383, 67 newport custom 383

4cruzin

I'll be there for a few days through the week and then on Saturday for the parking lot  . .  err umm  . . I mean cruise.   
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

hemi-hampton

I should be there somewhere, Maybe on Cemetary grass or somewhere? :shruggy: LEON. :scratchchin:

whumpity

Is that woodward oklahoma? I live in Pampa, and haven't heard about it. Can someone get me some more information?   :shruggy:

bmoparmofo

Its woodward ave, its in Michigan. Unfortunately for me once again, I'll be working on the cruise day, my family ows a pub on woodward, a great day for business. although I havent actually seen a cruise since "98" :rotz: Its kind of twisted, I let friends park at the pub yet my car sits at home....... :brickwall:

TUFCAT

I'll be there  :cheers:  What pub does your family own?  I'll be parked at the Bank on 14 mile with my 67 Coronet.....for kicks, here's a picture at the bank  - - with my previous Charger (back in 2003).

bmoparmofo

I'm done on the other end of woodward just north of 11 mile road. Its the Blarney Stone Pub. Another relative owns Duggans north of us.Its a little less crazy down this way, I should have thought to offer members from here parking. :eyes:

TUFCAT

I Love the Blarney.  :cheers: I used to live at 9 Mile and Woodward (off Hazelhurst) and went to the Blarney many, many times.....Thats's a GR-R-REAT offer!!!  Its not too late to offer parking.... :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: The Detroit area members of DodgeCharger.com would surely appreciate it!!! You can PM me the info if you have any space...I'll keep it hush-hush as to who I got it from.  :shruggy:  Thanks, Tom.

TUFCAT

Don't worry, There's not that many of us Detroit members.........so shhhh - - - unless you know how to keep a secret.  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:

BrianShaughnessy

Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

bmoparmofo

Hi Tom, I'm the general manager of the pub, I'd be happy to offer parking to any of the members here bringing their classic/muscle car out to the cruise.It would have to be on a first come basis as I wont really have the time to watch the lot :-\ I'm not sure how many people are coming up for it :shruggy: I can maybe try to tape the lot off or something.How many people would be interested? I can try to offer spots thursday and friday as well. I have the crown royal nascar parking by the front door on friday and saturday.I think wrif is broadcasting from here as well if all comes through.Let me know what you think. 

TUFCAT

bmoparmofo

bmoparmofo

hemi-hampton

I may be looking for a Parking spot, :scratchchin:  :icon_smile_wink:  :drool5:  My chances at Cemetery not looking good. :'(  :icon_smile_dissapprove:  TUFCAT your Charger you had reminds me of my Bengal Charger. LEON.

bmoparmofo

Let me know I'll be happy to help you with a spot if you need it.

bmoparmofo

Just trying to bump it......if you need a woodward dream cruise spot give me a shout before I open it to the public ;)

hemi-hampton

BO, I hope I didn't get you in trouble pulling out of your Parking lot getting a little sideways with the Tires Smoking & Squeeling :drive:  My foot slipped onto the gas peddle :ohhthesarcasm: :sarcasmalert: :badidea: :sorry: LEON.

bmoparmofo

TUFCAT

bmoparmofo

4cruzin

A spot would be sweet if you have one left  . . . I will stop in for some lunch too!  I'll look for you guys if I get that way! 
Tomorrow is promised to NOBODY . . . .

bmoparmofo

Cool, I have no problem with that, you need to get there early, tell anyone you talked to me (BO) I dont even know what car you have so its hard to tell the person that is half way trying to watch the lot, it should be taped off, it says no parking etc..The front of the pub might be spoken for, bur even so the front of the siide lot has room I think, if not one of the lots will, I am off to bed, any questions call the pub and ask for Bo, 248-541-1881.

TUFCAT

I had a great time at the Blaney Stone Pub - Bo really hooked us up- -  and it was very cool spot.  :2thumbs:

hemi-hampton

Yeah, Thanks BO, Much Appreciated. LEON. :2thumbs:

P.S. CYA next year :scratchchin: