News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DC.Com Car renamed

Started by yellowcuda, July 18, 2005, 06:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowcuda

OK, so the timing is actually really good.  We just began to work on the "DC.com" car and we weren't feeling good about it with the site having problems.  Now with the new site we want to make sure that this car representing this site has the right name.  We will still be building the car and putting the websites name on the car along with the info. on all people that collaborated in the book with picture documentation.  Just thought I would let everyone know!!!

Hey that spellcheck thing is great, but won't that cause people to have less to talk about?

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda
69 Charger 426 Hemi (Jonathan's)
69 Charger 540 Blown Hemi (Jonathan's)
68 Charger (was gonna be DC.com car. Now it will be renamed)

andy74

hey shelly! glad to see ya here

Charger_Fan

Sounds good!

(crap, all those monthly updates are in limbo now) ::)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

67_Dodge_Charger

Hey Shelly

Where do we make donations?

Robert

mustanghater

I had an Idea,my dad and I wan't to buy a 68 triple blue charger up in pontiac,michagan and we also want a 69 but what if we paint the 69 triple blue and call them the dc.com twins. just an idea
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

RD

Quote from: yellowcuda on July 18, 2005, 06:38:57 PM
OK, so the timing is actually really good.   We just began to work on the "DC.com" car and we weren't feeling good about it with the site having problems.   Now with the new site we want to make sure that this car representing this site has the right name.   We will still be building the car and putting the websites name on the car along with the info. on all people that collaborated in the book with picture documentation.   Just thought I would let everyone know!!!

Hey that spellcheck thing is great, but won't that cause people to have less to talk about?

sounds great shelly, tell me if you all need any parts or anything.  i will do some searching if i dont have it already.

jamey
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Wakko

Actually, I was going to rename MY car the DC.com car.  GREAT when it works...but quits at the damndest times...   :brickwall:
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

TruckDriver

Quote from: Wakko on July 20, 2005, 11:14:53 AM
Actually, I was going to rename MY car the DC.com car.   GREAT when it works...but quits at the damndest times...     :brickwall:

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Telvis

dodgecharger-fan

69pistolgripRT

good one.....made me laugh out loud
1969 RT 440 Pistol Grip 4-speed

Savannah, Ga

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Charger_Croatia

lol  :smilielol:

Be careful Wakko, there could be more cars renamed by following your idea.  :icon_smile_big:
'73 Charger with 400 (under restore)
2018 Infiniti Q50 Hybrid AWD Blue Sport

Wakko

Heh heh, I'm not selfish, anyone can follow my idea!  :D
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Vainglory, Esq.

I (kinda) have money now.  Where do I donate?

MoparManJim

I know this is a very old thread, but I been wondering what happen to the car? Because back in the day, I remember you talking about a car that was pose to be the first 1968 charger to be built, was this the same car? if not I'm sorry, but I would like to know what ever became of that charger.

PocketThunder

I think the author left the site due to other members immature behavior in their writings.  I think the Post pictures of ourselves thread was the thread that sparked the immature request for more pictures of the author which was uncalled for.   :Twocents:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

CB

some good guys left for the same reason ... :icon_smile_dissapprove:
CB
1968 Dodge Coronet 500

Charger_Fan

Yeah, it sucks that some people can't control their little fingers & end up taking things way too far. Not saying that I'm perfect by any means, but dayumm! :icon_smile_dissapprove: