News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

UK drag pics

Started by Jon Smith, September 21, 2005, 12:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon Smith

dodge-charger.co.uk has some pics of the hot rod drags last weekend, mostly mopars, heres me gearing up for a 12.2 at 111mph :icon_smile_big: check them out here
http://www.dodge-charger.co.uk/galleries/hrd05/hrd05.html

Nupe

Cool pics and I like the way you are getting a little sideways in the burnt out.  :icon_smile_evil:  I'd check them all out, but on dial up right now...  :icon_smile_dead:

This is one nice, clean looking ride:

:icon_smile_tongue:

'79 Lil'Red Express.

Mefirst

This Chally just looks BADASS :punkrocka: Do you have any tech info and the 1/4mile times it did ??

Thanks for sharing the pics :2thumbs:

/Tom

Jon Smith

The challenger is a well known car in the UK and a member of the mopar muscle association, but I dont actually know what it runs, the only run I've seen was a low 12 but it may be quicker for all I know
its won prizes a national shows and is finished to a superb standard

73ChargerSE

LOOOOOOOOTS of Challys.  Where the hell did you guys get them all  :icon_smile_big:

Stormhammer

what the heck is this thing?

I actually sorta like its bodylines  :icon_smile_approve:

Stormhammer

you also dont see this Charger that often

ChargerSG

Stormhammer i think its a Ford Capri...
Looking for 383 Magnum #0B196875 and 0B115166

Mefirst

Yeah it is a Ford Capri MK III

Its a euro sportscar.. Never driven one, but the people who have, say its quite a wicked car to drive..

Hmm.. Low 12 secs for the purple Chally.. Thats kinda disappointing.. but then again if it was made to be a show car then I understand.. Its still an awsome looking ride..

/Tom

Jon Smith

I know what you mean about the chally, I was kind of expecting quicker myself, maybe it just wasn't a good run
thing is the car ran low 12s in the 80s when it looked stock
the car is a real rt/se that the frame rails had rotted out on