News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Source for 3rd gen rear sway bar end links

Started by Charger1973, July 28, 2007, 01:51:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger1973

Just curious if anyone knows of a source for these?  I havent found anywhere to buy them.  If not I can modify the originals but id rather replace them if possible. This is a 71-72 style is that makes any difference.

Charger1973

71superbee

Charger1973, I am also interested in rear sway bar links for my 71 Super Bee. I purchased a COMPLETE rear sway bar on eBay a year ago and the seller cut the links so he could package and send them to me.

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: 71superbee on August 01, 2007, 07:21:26 PM
Charger1973, I am also interested in rear sway bar links for my 71 Super Bee. I purchased a COMPLETE rear sway bar on eBay a year ago and the seller cut the links so he could package and send them to me.

what ? what an a$$***E
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

Charger1973

One of mine twisted off, which is just as well because the metal was rusted so thin right where the rubber bushing was at, that it wasnt safe anyway.  If I dont find somewhere to buy them,  i'll just cut them off and weld a bolt on there thats the right length.  I dont care about it looking original I just want it functional. 

73chargers4404

energy suspension makes these rods that have two small bushings at eatch end of the rods i thank they use them for stablizer bars but you might be able to modify them to work ive seen them at autozone and pep boys before

Charger1973

Yeah thats kind of what I was thinking, cut one of those to fit and weld it in place.  Seems like the easiest bet to me...

1973_WP29P

I'm going to make my own. ADDCO has a design I am modifying.

Rod