News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Space Drunks!

Started by Todd Wilson, July 27, 2007, 12:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Todd Wilson

70charger_boy

give them a break.  Their pushing 17g's and traveling 17,500 miles an hour  :icon_smile_big:

1BAD68

but the law says dont drink and orbit.

Ponch ®

What's the big deal? It's a time honored tradition ever since the days of Pancho's at Muroc Lake, and when the Mercury boys were taking their brand new 'vettes in late night "proficiency runs" around the Cape after drinking all night. Ah, the good ol' days.....
"I spent most of my money on cars, birds, and booze. The rest I squandered." - George Best

Chrysler Performance West

Guns N Rotors

Look... You can't blame them.  Relative to the safety culture in NASA, I'd probably be drinking too. I mean, who wants to be sober when your aircraft blows all to pieces and you don't have an ejection seat?
"Only the spirit of attack, born in a brave heart, will bring success to any fighting aircraft, no matter how highly developed it may be."

Plumcrazy

The Ruskie's have probably been doing that for decades, what's the big deal.  :shruggy:

It's not a midlife crisis, it's my second adolescence.

dkn1997

Un freakin believable!!

RECHRGED

The70RT

Maybe they should check the mechanics or builders. The astronauts aren't responsible for the tiles falling off............at least they wouldn't care as much going down.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

PocketThunder

Reminds me of Steve Buscemi in Armageddon.  :yesnod:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."