News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What you guys think of ever having this badge on your car

Started by Mo Power, July 19, 2007, 11:15:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mo Power

Ok I got bored and I thought this was kinda of good idea and I've always like how the hemis were called the elephants so I brought it to life literally and its took me about 2 days to exactly fit what I wanted. And I know many people woul'nt consider having an actual animal on there other then a roadrunner decal or the dodge scat pack bee.But I think if I'd have a hemi this would be the first badge to be made for me. But I have some other ideas for it I'm just putting my time to good use when I'm not working. Just tell me what you guys think of every being able to see that running around on a car.
1973 Charger SE
1972 Roadrunner-1 of 34 power sunroofs                                
          Crazy colors, Wacky decals, and Massive engines
                      That's what Mopars alll about

Lurker

looks cool, i would put a big one on a aircleaner or tag the fenders with a couple 2-3" ones. or even stitch it in a set of headrests.
1968 xp29 charger thats now rust free.. and trunk free and floorboard and quarterpanel free.
1972 b5/b5 318 barracuda patently waiting its turn.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2663667

kab69440

A bit too similar to the old "Cobra" emblem for my taste. I don't think I'd buy it.
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

PocketThunder

Quote from: kab69440 on July 20, 2007, 09:43:11 AM
A bit too similar to the old "Cobra" emblem for my taste. I don't think I'd buy it.

Maybe.  Did you base it off the Viper emblem? 

I would put it on a street rod if i had one. :2thumbs:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Nacho-RT74

Quote from: kab69440 on July 20, 2007, 09:43:11 AM
A bit too similar to the old "Cobra" emblem for my taste.

maybe if horizontal lines are modify to not get comparision will work betrer
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Mo Power

Well I didnt base it on anything and ya I didnt exactly how I wanted the lines to be either but ya I'll try that. But I guess I was thinking to have like a running elephant coming towards you in the center of the badge and maybe the hemi on top on the elephant like I've seen before on a Hemi Assoicitaion.
1973 Charger SE
1972 Roadrunner-1 of 34 power sunroofs                                
          Crazy colors, Wacky decals, and Massive engines
                      That's what Mopars alll about