News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone watch the Office?

Started by Harlow, July 18, 2007, 06:49:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlow

Has the new season started? I've been out of the loop during our move and it looks like there is a new episode on tomorrow?

41husk

Not sure but i love that show.  I saw licsense to wed today, it had several cast members from the office.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Vainglory, Esq.

The new season won't start for quite some time; season 3 wrapped a couple months back, so we've got maybe half a year before season 4.  Whatever's on now is a rerun.

Best show on TV, IMO.

Harlow

Quote from: Vainglory, Esq. on July 18, 2007, 10:27:17 PM
The new season won't start for quite some time; season 3 wrapped a couple months back, so we've got maybe half a year before season 4.  Whatever's on now is a rerun.

Best show on TV, IMO.

I agree. I've been watching it since season one. I think I missed a few at the end of season 2.

bordin34

I love that show. But it isn't really filmed in Scranton. When they went on the boat on Lake Wallenpaupak, it wasn't really Lake Wally. There were way too many lights and not enough mountains.
My favorite show was when they had Nationalities on there heads and had to act the stereotype.

1973 SE Brougham Black 4̶0̶0̶  440 Auto.
1967 Coronet Black 440 Auto
1974 SE Brougham Blue 318 Auto- Sold to a guy in Croatia
1974 Valiant Green 318 Auto - Sold to a guy in Louisiana
Mahwah,NJ

BigBlockSam

I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

nh_mopar_fan

Ever watch the British version?

Excellent!

charger0740

i have never really seen the show but its very popular around my area since its only 15mins. from my house

hey bordin34 how do you know northeast PA so well?