News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

So what can you do with a 68 coronet grill?

Started by 253862656971, July 11, 2007, 06:52:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=014&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item=330142707198&rd=1,1

I picked up this thing for some reason.  Call it an impulse buy.  Now what am I gonna do with it?  Can I retro fit this puppy to a charger of the 68 or 70 variety (the grill, not the lenses)?  It's in really good shape actually.  I got it today and it's only gonna take a good cleaning to make it really nice.  The lenses are really good too.  Almost show quality in my opinion. 

On a side note do you fellers think I got a good deal?
When I was just a very young lad I looked up and told my dad, a bareback rider's what I wanna be.  I want the whole world to know about me.  In the rodeo arena I'll make my stand.  I wanna be a rodeo man.  I'll come flyin' from the chute with my spurs up high, chaps and boots reachin' for the sky.  Spurin' wild with my head throwed back, you'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.  You'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.

bull

69charger2002

woul dbe sweet hanging on a garage wall. those tail lights unfortunately are worthless. i had a pair that were absolutely MINT i listed them on ebay for 9.99 no reserve FINALLY the 3rd time i listed them i got one bid. $10 bucks. you did ok for $50 though
i live in CHARGERLAND.. visitors welcome. 166 total, 7 still around      

http://charger01foster.tripod.com/

TruckDriver

Quote from: dads_69 on July 11, 2007, 06:53:52 PM
Same grille as '69 charger 500 cars. Awesome deal.
Mark

Take the Dodge name off, and flip it as a correct '69 C500 grille on Ebay and see if you get double what you paid :yesnod:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Highbanked Hauler

Wait a few years and sell it for $275. I bought just the grill alone off epay for $30 a couple of years ago. The grill and doors will fit a C500 but you need a bunch of parts behing the grill to make it fit a 500.
69 Charger 500, original owner  
68 Charger former parts car in process of rebuilding
92 Cummins Turbo Diesel
04 PT Cruiser

moparguy01

Man who is Bismarck sold that. i woulda bought it for 50 bucks too.

Charger1973

Yep same a 69 C500, cool grille actually...

The taillights rock.  Just something about them.  Maybe use them in a custom project, build some Mopar taillights for your car trailer or something.  ;)

I'll figure something out to do with it.  Maybe a 500 clone.  Maybe a couch or something if I can find some really crappy fenders to use.  Maybe I'll find a coronet and bolt it to the grill.  :icon_smile_big: 
When I was just a very young lad I looked up and told my dad, a bareback rider's what I wanna be.  I want the whole world to know about me.  In the rodeo arena I'll make my stand.  I wanna be a rodeo man.  I'll come flyin' from the chute with my spurs up high, chaps and boots reachin' for the sky.  Spurin' wild with my head throwed back, you'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.  You'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.

nakita7

Put it on a 69 Charger, they look much better that way... :eek2: