News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

IOWA MOPARBACUE LIST

Started by gnrl01, July 10, 2007, 09:35:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnrl01

Ok guys I after reading your posts I am leaning towards late August or Early September.  :shruggy:  I want to compile the list of commited people to attending and how many people you will be bringing and your ride or rides :cheers: We need people to sign up, I think this can be a great family event if we look at it like a reunion of new friends, reunions are alot of fun camping etc. Well here we get a chance to do it with our families and rides! :2thumbs:

Here is the List so far...

1. Gnrl01 5 people and "General Lee"

2. No318 

3. 1carcrazyguy

4. Charger1973

5. Forza

6. 69 CoronetRT

7. Timmy

8. wjmopar

9.Charger74

If you see your name listed please update how many people will come and vehicles, let's see more people!!This is going to be great and some great pics too!! I have posted this on heartlandmopars.com too! :scratchchin:

gnrl01

Does anyone have a Mopar Hood or Trunklid Barbecue Grill?? :smilielol: :popcrn:

1carcrazyguy

Quote from: gnrl01 on July 10, 2007, 09:35:40 AM
Ok guys I after reading your posts I am leaning towards late August or Early September.  :shruggy:

3. 1carcrazyguy

If you see your name listed please update how many people will come and vehicles, let's see more people!!This is going to be great and some great pics too!! I have posted this on heartlandmopars.com too! :scratchchin:

We will be in Ames/Boone Sept 3-6th .  So depending on when you have it and where in Iowa it is, we may drop by!  I know the dates that we will be there in Iowa are not weekend dates so it may not work out for me to attend.  We are driving up for the IMCA Supernationals in Boone.

Charger1973

I'll be there and i'll do my best to bring the Charger.  If its not on the road at that point i'll try and get a trailer and pull the thing.   :P  I said i'd take it to a show of some type this year so....  ;D

Charger1973

Any idea where its gonna be yet?   Maybe take the top choices and set up a poll on this thread?

timmy

Quote from: gnrl01 on July 10, 2007, 09:35:40 AM
Ok guys I after reading your posts I am leaning towards late August or Early September.  :shruggy:  I want to compile the list of commited people to attending and how many people you will be bringing and your ride or rides :cheers: We need people to sign up, I think this can be a great family event if we look at it like a reunion of new friends, reunions are alot of fun camping etc. Well here we get a chance to do it with our families and rides! :2thumbs:

1. Gnrl01 5 people and "General Lee"

2. No318 

3. 1carcrazyguy

4. Charger1973

5. Forza

6. 69 CoronetRT

7. Timmy

8. wjmopar

9.Charger74

you wanna pm me when it  will be and were i will most likly bring two and and bring  my  truck

gnrl01

Sounds great Charger1973, yep I am still doing some research around to see where may be the best spots, Timmy you got it man! Look forward to meeting you there!! :yesnod:

gnrl01

For those of you interested in Camping let me know...how many of you are going to show up looking like this?? :nana: :cheers:

Charger1973

Don is that your new house?  I see you got a new ATV.   ;D

gnrl01

You bet man, see the shitter on my front step, traded the General in on that four wheeler, I got the best deal this dude traded me straight across!! :brickwall: :nana:

Charger1973

The camper needs a set of vectors.   :rofl:

lumpy

Hot Rod Drag Week will be in Cedar Falls on Sept. 13th. :2thumbs: Another good show is The Cruise To The Woods, usually sometime in Early Oct. :yesnod:   http://www.wccruisers.com/2006CRUISEPICS1.html

timmy

looking forward to meet all  i am up for camping also

gnrl01

This Cruise to the Woods event looks like fun, why don't we try to marry the barbecue with this deal! That looks like it could be a blast! What do you guys think? We could see even more rides and still have our get together barbecue!! :METAL:

Charger1973

No way I could do a cruise with mine, even if it was running right by then.  Its not that roadworthy yet.  Id still try to make it to the BBQ part though.

gnrl01

I am thinking that is too late anyhow to do our barbecue, I would like to do it in August or September.  :brickwall:

69CoronetRT

Quote from: gnrl01 on July 11, 2007, 08:52:02 AM
This Cruise to the Woods event looks like fun, why don't we try to marry the barbecue with this deal! That looks like it could be a blast! What do you guys think? We could see even more rides and still have our get together barbecue!! :METAL:

I agree...we're planing on going to the Cruise but it's doubtful I could make one more weekend trip to a BBQ in Aug/Sept
Seeking information on '69 St. Louis plant VINs, SPDs and VONs. Buld sheets and tag pictures appreciated. Over 3,000 on file thanks to people like you.

gnrl01

That's cool we are thinking alike..now if there is a carshow nearby that may be cool or we can just do a nice cruise ourselves!! :coolgleamA: