News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Two Amish Women Were.....

Started by Old Moparz, July 02, 2007, 10:33:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Moparz

Two Amish women were picking potatoes one autumn day. The first Amish woman had 2 potatoes in her hands. She looked at the other woman and said, "You know, these potatoes remind me of my husband's testicles."

The other woman said "Are his testicles that big?"

"No," she commented, "they're that dirty".
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

BMOTOXSTAR

Bob,
    You need to really get some action. All of your jokes and stories are about co-ks & pu--ies. :scratchchin: :slap:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

PocketThunder

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on July 02, 2007, 11:27:17 AM
Bob,
    You need to really get some action. All of your jokes and stories are about co-ks & pu--ies. :scratchchin: :slap:

COCO PUFFS ?   :shruggy:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

BMOTOXSTAR

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
You guys are the best. Everytime I try to be an A-Hole you guys bust a funny. That really made me laugh. That is what I get for trying to be a smart ass. That if F-ing funny! :cheers:
:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:
I deserve a nut-kick to myself for that.  :nutkick:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT