News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Anyone have pics of flawless 2nd gen pillar post trim?

Started by bull, June 20, 2007, 07:29:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bull

I swear I have never seen pictures of any perfect, off-the-car pillar post trim pieces. In every pic I've seen of them it seems something is broken off. If you have any please post them here.

terrible one

The ones that Strat had with his huge parts post looked pretty nice. Maybe his aren't broken and he has some pictures for you?

8WHEELER

Hey Curtis

Sorry this took so long, a good friend of mine just told me about this thread tonight, he's a slow poke  :nana:

Anyway, here are a few pics, they are green. I had a great original set for my blue 68, the
the idiot pushing the car around while painting it broke mine in half   :icon_smile_blackeye:

Dan
74 Dart Sport 360, just for added fun.

bull

Thanks Dan. I've always wondered about those U-shaped ends near the top. They always look broken and jagged but apparently they're supposed to look that way.

You grabbed those pics off some online auction site didn't you? :scratchchin: Now you know what I'm looking at.

gtx6970

8WHEELER

68chrgrwife

It is a myth..there are none...according to hubby  :smilielol:
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

8WHEELER

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on June 28, 2007, 11:37:36 PM

Tell Hubby I have two sets that are not broken or scratched   :notworthy:  hard to believe  :icon_smile_big:

Dan

68chrgrwife

Quote from: 8WHEELER on June 29, 2007, 02:51:06 AM
Quote from: 68chrgrwife on June 28, 2007, 11:37:36 PM

Tell Hubby I have two sets that are not broken or scratched   :notworthy:  hard to believe  :icon_smile_big:

Dan

LOL  Thanks..I'll let him know...
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

bull

JimShine

Those tabs go under the headliner trim to stabilize the plastic.

The hardest one sto find are really nice tan ones. Those fade to all sorts of different shades of tan (but still look the same on the backside).