News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

I need help from the Charger Nation

Started by yellocharge68, June 13, 2007, 09:27:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellocharge68

I just won a 440 block(e-bay) that is in Stanton,Kentucky and (my bad) failed to notice it is for Local Pick-up Only. Any chance I could get some help from a Kentucky Charger member to pick it up for me, and help with shipping arrangments. I am willing to pay for the help,otherwise I gotta drive from Dallas, Texas to Stanton, Kentucky and prospects don't look good for that just yet. Thank You all in advance ...

I look forward to any advice help...PM  me if you want also...Thanks...again!!! :brickwall: :shruggy:
Sunfire Yellow 1968 Dodge Charger 383/727 auto-console

Charger_Fan

You could always buy an engine-less Charger in the same area, fly there, slap the in engine in the guy's front yard & drive that baby home. :2thumbs: :lol:

J/K, hope someone can help you out. :)

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)