News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

***UPDATED*** Let's pick a name! We finally have one!

Started by Troy, July 18, 2005, 12:50:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What should we use as the Domain Name for this new Charger Message Board

CLASSIC-CHARGER.COM (I already own it)
70 (24.7%)
CLASSICDODGECHARGER.COM (I already own it)
22 (7.8%)
DODGECHARGERMUSCLE.COM (I already own it)
14 (4.9%)
Other?
6 (2.1%)
THEDODGECHARGER.COM (per request, I got this too)
13 (4.6%)
DODGECHARGER.COM
158 (55.8%)

Total Members Voted: 282

PlumBad70

I like classic-charger.com  ;D
Steve
1970 Charger R/T Sublime
2013 Dodge Ram 1500 hemi 4x4

rebby

I really don't like dashes in URL's. I say go with http://classiccharger.com (or better yet .org. after all, we're not a commercial entity).
Curt Rebelein, Junior
1969 Charger R/T SE (500 Stroker/833/D60 w/XP VIN)
1969 Charger (440/727/8.75, GL Project)

Ghoste

So far, the classic name seems to be the one of choice.  We could have went with Real Chargers.com but then our old pal Trevor would never log on to see what we're up to.  He probably never did before though either.
Classic is good. It implies a lot of things.  I'll even put it out there that after enough time, the Magnum sedan could qualify.  Just don't try convincing me that it already does.  But that's just an opinion, not an invitation for debate.

MOPARHOUND!

Hello all, just registered.   :)

Voted for CLASSICDODGECHARGER.COM , don't like the hypenated version.
1971 Charger R/T, 440 H.P., Auto, A/C Daily Driven (till gas went nuts).  NOW IN CARS FOR SALE SECTION: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,48709.0.html
1969 Charger 318/Auto (latest addtion): http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,31948.0.html
*Speed costs money son, how fast do you want to go, and for how long?"
*"Build the biggest engine you can afford the first time."
*"We normally wouldn't use a 383 for this build, parts and labor for a 440 cost the same."

Old Moparz

Quote from: Iceman on July 18, 2005, 01:27:05 PM

I still say we mark our calendars for february 21, 2006... ;)

Why?
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

JimShine

Probably thinking they could get dodge-charger.com when the domain expires. Thing is the company that he pays for the domain name holds it for 90 or so days as a grace period. I have no idea how long it takes to be available to the public after expiration.

bull

Quote from: Wakko on July 18, 2005, 03:15:10 AM
I voted for classic-charger.com simply because it'll be easier to tell new people about.   Can we do it without the hyphen?

Yes, pleeeeeeeeeeez, no hyphen! Having 'the' in the name is sort of goofy too. I say classiccharger.com or classicdodgecharger.com but no freakin' hyphens.

Charger4404spd

ChargerBill

I just registered classiccharger.com....if you guys want it you can have it. I voted for classicdodgecharger.com because I don't like hyphens either, but classiccharger.com would be cool too IMO.

THANKS TROY...you da man! Let me know about graphic specs...
Life is a highway...

yellowcuda

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda
69 Charger 426 Hemi (Jonathan's)
69 Charger 540 Blown Hemi (Jonathan's)
68 Charger (was gonna be DC.com car. Now it will be renamed)

Blusmbl

I like Some Kinda Charger, just because it reminds me of the Misfits song Some Kinda Hate.  ;D
Caintmakit Racing: Craptastic!
-66 BondoVille Roadster
-05 QC Hemi Ram
-looking for another '68-'69 Charger

General_01

I voted for www.classicdodgecharger.com, but any of those names would be fine with me. Thank you Troy for going the extra mile and setting this up. :D
1971 Dodge Charger Super Bee
496 stroker
4-speed

warlock

I chose classicdodgecharger. I like thedodgecharger too, but any will really do.

SuBLimE 69

Doesnt really matter to me...I'm just happy to be here.  ;D

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

yellowcuda

Glad to see you made it Sub!!

Shelley
Loganville, GA
'72 Cuda
69 Charger 426 Hemi (Jonathan's)
69 Charger 540 Blown Hemi (Jonathan's)
68 Charger (was gonna be DC.com car. Now it will be renamed)

Brock Samson

"StratoCharger"?..

::)

Old Moparz

Quote from: Stratocharger on July 18, 2005, 07:51:52 PM
"StratoCharger"?..

::)

You forgot the .com Strat.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

kab69440

CLASSICDODGECHARGER.com.  I like that. And, to Troy, my heartfelt gratitude for the new site. Your effort is much appreciated. You are "da man"!
Imagination was given to man to compensate him for what he is not;  a sense of humor to console him for what he is.      Francis Bacon

WANT TO BUY:
Looking for a CD by  'The Sub-Mersians'  entitled "Raw Love Songs From My Garage To Your Bedroom"

Also, any of the various surf-revival compilation albums this band has contributed to.
Thank you,    Kenny

Jesus drove a Honda. He wasn't proud of it, though...
John 12: 49     "...for I did not speak of my own Accord."

XP29F61

"Though I Fly Through the Valley of Death I Shall Fear No Evil.  For I am at 80,000 Feet and Climbing."
At the entrance to the old SR-71 operating base in Kadena, Japan

"If you see a bomb technician running, follow him."
USAF Ammo Troop

http://66-67charger.com

Big Lebowski

"Let me explain something to you, um i am not Mr. Lebowski, you're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the dude, so that's what you call me. That or his dudeness, or duder, or you know, el duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Silver R/T

http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Charger1970

My $.02.....None of these names have stuck with me so far. I am turned off by the name "classic."

How about something like LoopBumper.com;D

J/K..I will try harder.
1970 Charger 500
2015 Challenger SRT

FastbackJon

Or how about...

"two-door-charger-you-know-the-real-one.com"

;D
"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

Brock Samson

ok, ok,.. "www.real-chargers.com"

Dodge-Charger

www.lastChargerin74.com  ;D  I had too.

www.GreatClassicCharger.com