News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Cold air intake

Started by Animal, June 11, 2007, 09:46:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Animal

Hi Guys,

Can anyone point me in the right direction regarding cold air intakes , I'm after the chrome one that extends to the front of the engine bay , or is there somewhere I can purchase the pipe & fittings so I can make one up.

Thanks in advance.

Adam.

Ghoste

Is this for a newer model?  I think for the newer ones, you have to either check at your Dodge dealer or fabricate something on your own.  There is at least one aftermarket company that has been doing parts such as this for the new ones but the name escapes me at the moment.
If you are talking about one of the older models, you would be back to fabricating as they didn't come with anything like you're describing.

firefighter3931

Adam, check these guys out....nice cold air stuff :

http://www.ramairbox.com/

Ron
68 Charger R/T "Black Pig" Street/Strip bruiser, 70 Charger R/T 440-6bbl Cruiser. Firecore ignition  authorized dealer ; contact me with your needs

Animal

Thanks , will give em a call.

sick dawg

THIS IS A 69 CHARGER THAT BELONGS TO DR. PATRICK  AT SCOTLEA IDOL RIDES.
COOL EXAMPLE !

Charger74

Quote from: sick dawg on June 26, 2007, 10:26:20 PM

THIS IS A 69 CHARGER THAT BELONGS TO DR. PATRICK  AT SCOTLEA IDOL RIDES.
COOL EXAMPLE !

I like that, I was thinking of doing something like that on my 73.  Don't think i would put the filters directly in front of the radiator though.

red72chrgr

Where do you get the thing that fits on top of the carb?
Nothing personal, just business

sick dawg

red72chrgr

Nothing personal, just business