News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Bullrun T/A on eBay

Started by Fitz73Chrgr, June 09, 2007, 11:16:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fitz73Chrgr

'73 Charger - project                '70 Charger - driver                 '66 Charger - survivor

Resto thread:
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,89803.msg1019541.html#msg1019541

bull

Probably because it will sell for three times what it's worth and they can build another one just like it and still have a bunch of cash left over.

Just 6T9 CHGR

Natural progression  :rotz: ......Mike, you next?
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

Silver R/T

It's well built T/A no matter what
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

69bronzeT5

Well Ive talked to Morgan in the past and she says they have I think 2 other T/As
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Charger1973

But.... its an automatic...  the 6 speed is THE reason to drive one of those cars. 

70charger_boy

bull

Quote from: 70charger_boy on June 09, 2007, 04:05:18 PM
Idiots

Who? Us? Them? Spike TV? The people running the Pontiac Division? The Flat Earth Society?

70charger_boy

Quote from: bull on June 09, 2007, 04:13:13 PM
Quote from: 70charger_boy on June 09, 2007, 04:05:18 PM
Idiots

Who? Us? Them? Spike TV? The people running the Pontiac Division? The Flat Earth Society?

Sorry bull I meant the TA guys are idiots

jasonfromIKILLYA

the flat earth society, for sure.  :)

it says they had a top 10 Bullrun Rally finish?  Mike, is that true?  I thought they reset every leg and there was no "winner"
"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

HEMIMAN 94

All they want is the money.

NYCMille

Mike and Morgan have their own reasons for selling - but the fact of the matter is, they do have another T/A and if they can get some good coin for it than more power to them. They're simply good people.

As for that Charger going on the block... not going to happen. I've had way to much fun in that car and it's a like a member of the family so it stays for the duration (or until I drop dead). Hell, I put 300 miles on this weekend just goofying around... I love that car.  :yesnod:

Shakey

Once again so many folks are concerned with what others do with their cars and / or money.   :rotz:

I just don't get it.   :shruggy:

jasonfromIKILLYA

Quote from: Shakey on June 12, 2007, 07:36:15 AM
Once again so many folks are concerned with what others do with their cars and / or money.   :rotz:

I just don't get it.   :shruggy:

well, what else are we going to talk about?  this is a car site and it takes money to build them......
"Great souls have always received violent opposition from mediocre minds" - Einstein

Chris G.

Makes sense for him to try and sell when the car is at it's high point. Many people do the same thing if they get a magazine feature or a dud of a movie like Dukes of Hazzard comes out. Remember how many Chargers went up for sale during that time? The T/A guy is doing the smart thing by trying to sell now. In a year, nobody will even remember the car.  :Twocents:

Old Moparz

Quote from: Chris G. on June 12, 2007, 08:25:21 AM
Makes sense for him to try and sell when the car is at it's high point. Many people do the same thing if they get a magazine feature or a dud of a movie like Dukes of Hazzard comes out. Remember how many Chargers went up for sale during that time? The T/A guy is doing the smart thing by trying to sell now. In a year, nobody will even remember the car.  :Twocents:

Good point, it's been just a few weeks & I haven't even thought about that blue Camaro.
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry