News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Spring Roundup pics in issaquah

Started by Argos_Chargers, June 04, 2007, 04:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Argos_Chargers

The Seattle Chapter of Mopars Unlimited held their 26th annual Spring Roundup at the XXX Root Beer drive in in Issaquah WA.  I thought it was one of their best shows yet.  I know a lot of people will disagree.

There were a lot of changes this year.  The first was that there was no swap meet.  I'll admit that I really miss the swap meet.  It is always one of the best MoPar swaps in the northwest.

Cars were not parked by class.  I thought this was great!  You had to wander the entire 225+ car show to make sure you didn't miss any gems instead of walking into Plymouth A Body Modified '66 through '69 and beign bored by the seventh Baracuda you came to, even though it was an exceptionally well done car.  This made voting much more difficult, but I really don't go to vote or to be voted on.  I go to enjoy the cars and the people.  The awards just don't mean that much to me.  I DON"T CARE if people think my car is a little nicer than soneone elses.  But by the same token I didn't put $40,000 into a car and the restoration.  I feel that my registration fee helps to promote these great shows that are making our hobby more popular and more fun every year.

The location was fantastic!  The food was great, and until you've been inside the restaurant, there is no way to describe the owner's passion for cars and nostalgia.  You just can't beat that type of enthusiasm!

Now I'll climb off my soap box and post some of the Charger pics.  I may even post a few non-Charger pics...just because I can :icon_smile_big:

MoPar -- The only way to fly!

Argos_Chargers

How about a few more pics?

Argos_Chargers

Argos_Chargers

let's try that again...

Argos_Chargers

How about a 70 Hemi R/T SE?

Argos_Chargers

Not enough '69's?

Argos_Chargers

How about another?

Argos_Chargers

Argos_Chargers

Come on...one more now

Argos_Chargers

Argos_Chargers

Anyone for a '68?

Argos_Chargers

Can't have just one green '68...

Argos_Chargers

We need at lest one more '70 RT

Argos_Chargers

Surprise!  It's another '70

Argos_Chargers

I've got another '69

Argos_Chargers

Argos_Chargers

Here's one of the many new Daytonas that was there

Argos_Chargers

Even though it has 4 doors, an SRT8 is a pretty cool idea!

Argos_Chargers

I haven't posted any specialty cars yet...

Argos_Chargers

Even though Cruizin Magazine siad this was a clone in it's Run to Roslyn feature, this is the REAL deal.  Jim Morgan's car is NO clone

Argos_Chargers

Tires of Chargers (yeah, right)... how about a really rare and cool (notice the swamp cooler) '48 Chrysler Town and Country Woody?

Argos_Chargers

How oftern do you see a sweet '35 like this, let alone one with V-10 Viper power?

Brock Samson

man,..  I see that Yellow 'o7 super bee made it to three shows in one weekend...  :icon_smile_wink:

Love that beige '70 R/T SE..

Argos_Chargers

Although I'm notout of pictures, let me finish with a true rod that has HEMI power

Argos_Chargers

Hey Brock....haven't you ever heard of a busy bee? :rotz: