News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

All the required rubber products for a 1968 Dodge Charger R/T

Started by Magnumcharger, June 01, 2007, 09:18:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magnumcharger

Clicked on this website this morning:
www.steelerubber.com
and was surprised to see their 'car of the month' is a 1968 Dodge Charger R/T, and they make a point of listing all of the rubber products needed to restore this car.
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula S 340 convertible
1968 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 speed
1968 Plymouth Barracuda S/S clone 426 Hemi auto
1969 Dodge Deora pickup clone 318 auto
1971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 auto
1972 Dodge C600 318 4 speed ramp truck
1972 Dodge C800 413 5 speed
1979 Chrysler 300 T-top 360 auto
2001 Dodge RAM Sport Offroad 360 auto
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T 6 speed
2014 RAM Laramie 5.7 Hemi 8 speed

Chatt69chgr

Their list of parts for the 68 Charger ends up being a list of parts for every Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth for that model year.  You can't print out a specific list for a specific vehicle.  With modern computers, you would think that would be easy for them but I guess it depends on how they set up their inventory in the first place.  It's nice to know they apper to have all the parts you need but I didn't find a complete kit of rubber parts for my 69 Charger.  I would think that if you were willing to buy the whole ball of wax they would offer a discount.  They also charge you for the catalog unless you are ordering something-----$$ refundable on first order.  All kind of irritating but they have a good reputation.  The only other big vendor I know of for rubber parts is SoftSeal.  I don't know which outfit has the best products.