News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

2006 Chagnum with Shaker Hood

Started by plum500, September 16, 2005, 09:17:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dodgeboy67

all i have to say is that i am a charger owner , as was my father.....we both agree that if the 2006 charger wouldve been callled the mirada everyone wouldve been ok with it.....come on guys , admit it.....its not a bad looking vehicle ,but is in no way shape or form worthy of the name CHARGER...............oh the shaker helps a little bit .....but not nearly enuff. ???

on another note, chrysler new exactly what they were doing......i know several cops who arent pleased with gm or ford's squad car market.....just wait guys.....youll see charger squads soon........

also within the next year or so well all be hearing about a 2 dr rt version that will cost about twice as much

just my 2 cents.....the 4 door thing still blows

BigBlackDodge

also within the next year or so well all be hearing about a 2 dr rt version that will cost about twice as much

A 60k Charger?..................yeah, that'll sell big. ::) Thats approaching Viper money there.

BBD

Ghoste

Admit it's not a bad looking vehicle??   I've stated many times that I don't care what they call it, I still wouldn't buy it because I find the styling brutal and ugly.   It's a personal opinion but I very much do NOT like it's appearance.   To me, it places just behind the Aztek, the Honda Element and all Citroens for homliest car ever.

Silver R/T

Quote from: andy74 on September 17, 2005, 08:43:56 AM
Quote from: bull on September 17, 2005, 08:41:43 AM
It's like putting a bikini on Rosie O'Donnel. :puke:
now that is just plain wrong!

wouldnt her male genital fall out oooo scary
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

Afflyer

wouldnt her male genital fall out oooo scary
EEEEWWWWW!!!!  :icon_smile_dead:
Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Ghoste

Don't show that picture to Creed or we'll have a giant bunny car with a huge plastic pancake on it's head called Road Runner soon.

Charger4404spd

I know what would make it look really good...................a CARCOVER! :icon_smile_big: