News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

seats?

Started by onebadmopar, May 28, 2007, 02:43:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

onebadmopar

hi everyone .was gonna go recover my seats with some new covers and i realized i have 2 right seats :( they wernt bolted in when i bought the car the guy loaded up the parts and mistakenly put to passenger seats in .. question now is it looks like i can swap the seat release on the back of the seat but what about the seat tracks ? can they be swapped to oppisite sides so it will work as a drivers seat?

70charger_boy

Yes, you can.  The same thing happened to me and my roadrunner a few years back.  I just left it

Charger-Bodie

no the tracks are not the same and only work on the seat they are for is rt seat ect
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

onebadmopar

well a little cutting and welding and i was able to swap those seat tracks !!you have to take the runners apart but it is doable :)  the time i spent tho would have been easier to just go buy a used pair of drivers seat tracks however gives me a little more spending money now lol ...also for anyone interested i purchased a set of seat covers (front and rear) for 200.00 bucks from online upholstery ( seen them on ebay) they arnt exactly like the originals but their close they fit great look great so would be a cheap alternative for a driver being mine is just a basic 383 auto i didint mind going non stock and im  more than happy with them ..they  were simple to install