News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Lesbonics

Started by Lowprofile, May 19, 2007, 01:48:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lowprofile

Lesbonics

What do you call a pantry full of lesbians? ----- A licker cabinet.

What do you call an Eskimo lesbian? ----- A Klondyke.

Why can't lesbians diet and wear make-up at the same time? ----- Because they can't eat Jenny Craig with Mary Kay on their face.

What do you call two lesbians in a canoe? ----- Fur Traders.

What is a lesbian dinosaur called? ----- A Lick alotapuss.

What do you call a lesbian with long fingers? ----- Well Hung.

Did you hear that Ellen DeGeneres drowned? ----- She was found face down in Ricki Lake.

How can you tell a tough lesbian bar? ----- Even the pool table doesn't have balls.

What do you call lesbian twins? ----- Lick-a-likes.

What's the difference between a Ritz cracker and a lesbian? ----- One's a snack cracker, the other is a a crack snacker

What do you have when you've got 50 lesbians and 50 state workers? ----- 100 people that don't do dick.  :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

my73charger

PocketThunder

A Lick alotapuss   :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl:   :rofl:   :rofl:    :rofl:   :rofl:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."