News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hot Rod Power Tour 2007 - Who's going??

Started by 471_Magnum, May 14, 2007, 10:05:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

471_Magnum

Coming up in a hurry. I'm Long Hauling this year. Anyone else?

Details can be found here:
DodgeCharger.com HRPT 2007 thread
"I can fix it... my old man is a television repairman... he's got the ultimate set of tools... I can fix it."

74-StreetMachine

Apparently you are the only one from this board that's going.

I'm not going on the tour but will be attending when they come to Racine on the 4th.
There are supposed to be 40 vendors and a chassis dyno. I'd like to put my car on that and see what she has.

Is there anyone else from the board that's coming to the stop in Racine WI.?
Watch me turn beer into pee for $5.

472 R/T SE

I had plans as of last year, hence the Gear Vendors addition, but waited too long to book a hotel.  Next year for sure and as soon as the route is determined I will be reserving rooms.  Rumor has it next years will be along the south.  :ahum:

My Dad is really bummed out that I can't make this year's since I asked him to tag along.

471_Magnum

Three more days until I depart.

Had my 16 year old Mallory Unilite module crap out on Saturday. Luckily I was able to get a replacement on Sunday.

Hope that is the last of my issues for the next two weeks. Wish me luck!
"I can fix it... my old man is a television repairman... he's got the ultimate set of tools... I can fix it."

Ghoste

Best of luck James.  I was going to try and make it for part of it but there is virtually no way that it will happen now.  Waaay too much going on around here.

Recharger

I'd like to attend, but as of right now it doesn't seem to be in the cards for me.  I was debating making the Kalamazoo to Racine leg, (or maybe the Racine to Springfield leg) but the more I think about it, I'd probably enjoy it more perched on the side of the road watching everyone drive by.  Do you know what route you're taking through (or around) Chicago?  If so, let me know (shoot me a pm if you want) and maybe I'll get some spectator shots.  If the stars align, I may even be running alongside you... we'll see.

471_Magnum

Check the HotRod.com website. Driving directions and schedule events are posted.

We're driving on the tollway right up the gut through Chicago.