News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

First name basis

Started by bull, May 10, 2007, 08:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

68blue

Kevin.

This is my first resto job and many thanks for all the info here that has been a big help! :2thumbs:

Bob T

Not Bob T at all, no really  :lol: , just an abbreviation off another forum
Kelvin from NZ
6'1, 87kg, brownish grey hair whats left of it and of proud Anglo Saxon & Irish descent, which explains my fondness of potatoes and liquid refreshment , and left hook Mopars

:cheers:
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

greenpigs

Erik

It's 1:23am & i'm just lucky to be awake let alone funny.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

Richard Cranium

I don't know why, but many people call me Dick.
I am Dr. Remulac

TUFCAT

Nice teeth......just don't eat corn on the cob. :rotz:

greenpigs

I would say those are some Billy Bob teeth he has, as in halloween false teeth. But you may know that.
1969 Charger RT

Living Chevy free

bull

I'm resurrecting this thread because I want to know what Fred's first name is. :shruggy:

JB400

Quote from: bull on October 25, 2012, 11:23:51 PM
I'm resurrecting this thread because I want to know what Fred's first name is. :shruggy:
That's good.  Right now, I'm listening to Alan Jacksons' song " I don't even know her name"

A383Wing

you will have to ask the cat, or the monkeys....maybe talk to Mrs. Fred to get the real story

Oh yea, I'm Bryan, but you knew that already

Alaskan_TA

Flintstone.

Flintstone Fred.

Everything is downside up & backwards down there.

JB400

Here is some Fred-isms so maybe we can get a better understanding of his world.

http://www.nick.com/shows/fred/extras/fred-isms.html

You don't reckon he is related to Freddie Mac, do you?  Might explain that room full of money he showed us. :scratchchin:

Fred

Hello everybody.  :wave: Some of you may already know me as Fred but for those of you that don't, my name is Fred. Nice to make your acquaintance.  :cheers:

But seriously, my real name is King Fred, only it's too ostentatious so I go by my sirname. I hate it when people bow in my presence.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

JB400

Quote from: Fred on October 26, 2012, 01:13:05 AM
Hello everybody.  :wave: Some of you me already know me as Fred but for those of you that don't, my name is Fred. Nice to make your acquaintance.  :cheers:

But seriously, my real name is King Fred, only it's too ostentatious so I go by my sirname. I hate it when people bow in my presence.
Are you sure it's not Derf?

cdr

my full name is CHARLES STUART KEEL,i go by charlie,i had them remove the STUART part of my name CAUSE i would'ent want ANYONE on here to confuse me with the OTHER STUART  :nana: :nana: :rofl: :rofl: :slap:
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

moparstuart

Quote from: cdr on October 26, 2012, 08:39:01 AM
my full name is CHARLES STUART KEEL,i go by charlie,i had them remove the STUART part of my name CAUSE i would'ent want ANYONE on here to confuse me with the OTHER STUART  :nana: :nana: :rofl: :rofl: :slap:

thats it  IM CHANGING MY NAME    :nana:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

Old Moparz

I still think moparstuart & cdr could be the same person, they've never been seen at any car shows together.    :scratchchin:
               Bob               

Going Nowhere In A Hurry

moparstuart

Quote from: Old Moparz on October 26, 2012, 10:39:54 AM
I still think moparstuart & cdr could be the same person, they've never been seen at any car shows together.    :scratchchin:
troy can vouch we are not , and I for sure dont own any property in Arkansas

cdr

Quote from: moparstuart on October 26, 2012, 11:18:12 AM
troy can vouch we are not , and I for sure dont own any property in Arkansas

where did all the love go  :smilielol: :smilielol:
LINK TO MY STORY http://www.onallcylinders.com/2015/11/16/ride-shares-charlie-keel-battles-cancer-ms-to-build-brilliant-1968-dodge-charger/  

68 Charger 512 cid,9.7to1,Hilborn EFI,Home ported 440 source heads,small hyd roller cam,COLD A/C ,,a518 trans,Dana 60 ,4.10 gear,10.93 et,4100lbs on street tires full exhaust daily driver
Charger55 by Charlie Keel, on Flickr

skip68

Stuart, what's your maiden name?    :popcrn:
skip68, A.K.A. Chuck \ 68 Charger 440 auto\ 67 Camaro RS (no 440)       FRANKS & BEANS !!!

JB400

Dino

Well, my name is Jim, but most people call me... Jim

Actually it's Dirk but close enough.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

hemi68charger

Quote from: bull on May 10, 2007, 08:32:06 PM
..., and some don't need much explanation (Troy, Steve P., BrianShaughnessy, John Kunkel, etc.),

Which Troy??  :icon_smile_big:

Oh, I'm the "other" Troy.........

Quote from: SnoPro440 on May 10, 2007, 09:06:22 PM
Troy=SnoPro440

That makes 3....
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

hemi68charger

Yeap, I know both and they are NOT the same person.......  :rofl:
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

moparstuart