News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Message board thread locked?

Started by mustanghater, September 14, 2005, 10:42:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

DC_1

41husk

I would bet something political :yesnod: Why can't we all just get a long ???
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

DC_1

I also think your poopie thread on your site got to Troy. It was the last post on your thread here before he locked it.

Great accomplishment by the way. That thread is #1 in your stats on your site. I can see why people would want to flock over there for usefull information like that.

http://xsorbit29.com/users5/mustanghatermoparlounge/index.php/topic,82.0

Old Moparz

You were being picked on if you didn't notice.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

mustanghater

New Muscle car forum

mustanghater

I just found a way to post pics its awsome!
New Muscle car forum

DC_1

Let me guess......post the pic to another site and then embed the URL in the message on your site!

Old Moparz

You locked it & you don't know why?  :shruggy:  Maybe political conflict worked it's way into your head & subconsciously you went ahead & locked it without knowing. Remember, Troy welcomed you to his world & maybe he telepathecally communicated it to you when the telechromotigraph was in motion.
               Bob                

DC_1

Quote from: Old Moparz on September 14, 2005, 01:52:16 PM
You locked it & you don't know why? :shruggy: Maybe political conflict worked it's way into your head & subconsciously you went ahead & locked it without knowing. Remember, Troy welcomed you to his world & maybe he telepathecally communicated it to you when the telechromotigraph was in motion.

Hey OM I don't think you were following.

M-Hater wanted to know why the thread about his board was locked on DC.com. I suggested that amongst other things such as it was getting to be a "make fun of" thread combined with the wacky posting going on over at Haters site, it wasn't exactly making it something I think Troy wanted DC to by a party of. Then he responded to say he locked down that thread that was questionable on his site.

I could be wrong but I think thats how we ended up here.

Just trying to get you up to speed!!

41husk

1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Mefirst

RD

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

Troy

Well, it was locked because it was turning into a "bash Mustanghater" thread but if you'd really like to be abused then I can unlock it and make it a free-for-all. I don't want to hear any whining about getting picked on though.

Did you figure out that 99% of your traffic was coming from that thread or something? ;D

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

mustanghater

it kind of was. the first day it had over 55 visitors at one time.
New Muscle car forum

bull

Quote from: mustanghater on September 14, 2005, 05:42:06 PM
it kind of was. the first day it had over 55 visitors at one time.

I'm proud to say I wasn't one of them.

Wakko

So does that mean we can unluck it, MH?
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

mustanghater

I don't care, theirs no rules over on my site. It keeps thing intresting.
New Muscle car forum

Recharger

lumpy

Quote from: Recharger on September 14, 2005, 08:58:16 PM
Quote from: mustanghater on September 14, 2005, 06:45:25 PM
It keeps thing intresting.

I beg to differ.
:iagree:I have veiwed your site, and I can think of a few words to describe it, but interesteing would not be one of them. This is a more polite and civilized form of bashing :icon_smile_big: Other members are encouraged to post open bashing/non bashing replies that could be left to interpretation :P

lumpy

Quote from: mustanghater on September 14, 2005, 12:19:29 PM
I locked it.
I don't mean to sound rude there Hater, but possibly deleting your poopy post would not be an altogether bad idea, after recently veiwing it and the latest pic that has been posted there, I think that letting your members post pics might have not been such a great idea,anyway Good Luck :rotz:

Plum Crazy 71

I would be careful with the no rules stuff.  It seems to me that there could be some consequences.  Talk to Khyron bout that stuff, or Troy.  Just to gain perspective.
To set the bar higher than you can reach is a dumb way to do pull-ups.

Troy

Quote from: Plum Crazy 71 on September 14, 2005, 10:16:00 PM
I would be careful with the no rules stuff. It seems to me that there could be some consequences. Talk to Khyron bout that stuff, or Troy. Just to gain perspective.

He's already ignored my advice...

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

lumpy

I really don't think that he has taken much of anyones advice, here is some though; I belong to two Mopar forums, Hater belongs to three(or more), I like two, two is a good number, maybe Hater should pick two really good ones,maybe we could vote on this ;)

Old Moparz

He didn't ignore advice, he just didn't read it. There's a difference.  :icon_smile_big:
               Bob