News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

sorethroat

Started by mustanghater, September 14, 2005, 07:02:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mustanghater

I stayed home from school today cause I'm sick with a sorethroat.Are their any remedy's?
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Shakey

Take a glass of warm water and add about 2 tablespoons of salt.

Drink about 3 glasses.  I know it will taste awful but it works.

41husk

get your butt up and go to school there is no substitute for a good education, hope you feel better :icon_smile_big:
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

4402tuff4u

Gargle with salt water (water and table salt) every two hours. Look in the medicine cabinet for penicillin or amoxicillin. Make sure you are not alergic to it first. Take some tylenol or ibuprofen for the swelling. Wash your hands alot and keep them away from your mouth, nose and/or eyes.   
"Mother should I trust the government?........... Pink Floyd "Mother"

MoparYoungGun

Trust me, I know how that goes. I have very severe asthma and every school year I miss upwards of 20 days of school. Normally, I also get pneumonia at least once a year as well. It's really hard to make up all the work but I still manage to be a straight A student. Anywho, for a sorethroat drink hot stuff like tea, soup, etc. Drink lots of fluids and get some sleep. Feel better Hater!

mustanghater

I never get homework cause I work in class and I never miss school. the doc says I have a strong emune system. I'll try this.
New Muscle car forum
http://usav8.com/aamc/index.php
www.myspace.com/spencespeed

Recharger

Quote from: mustanghater on September 14, 2005, 07:26:16 AM
I never get homework cause I work in class and I never miss school. the doc says I have a strong emune system. I'll try this.

Try paying attention in class and doing your homework when you're supposed to.  Then maybe you'll realize your doc never said anything about an "emune" system.

Afflyer

Quote from: Shakey on September 14, 2005, 07:07:41 AM
Take a glass of warm water and add about 2 tablespoons of salt.

Drink about 3 glasses.   I know it will taste awful but it works.

For God's sake DON'T DRINK THIS!!!!!  GARGLE IT INSTEAD!!!!!

What the hell are you trying to do kill the kid?!  :sick:

Retired USAF C-130H3, C-130E, MC-130E, MC-130W Flight Engineer

1969 Charger 440/4bbl "Hemi Orange Mistress"
2009 Hemi Ram 1500 Sport Special Crew Cab "Black Betty"
2011 BMW X5 3.5i "Heidi"

Wakko

LOL, mustanghaterhaters.
Ian

'69 Basketcase, bluetooth powered

Boynton 236 F&AM

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: mustanghater on September 14, 2005, 07:02:33 AM
I stayed home from school today cause I'm sick with a sorethroat.Are their any remedy's?

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

"If its got tits or tires, you're going to have trouble with it." - Unknown

Got Dodge Fever? There's only one cure.....Charger!

Old Moparz

If you take off your shoes & socks, pick a toe on whichever foot you like & hit it with a ball peen hammer, the pain in your foot will make you forget about the sore throat.
               Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

Khyron

suck on a...

Popsicle.
Get your mind out the gutter peoples :P

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

70charginglizard

Must be going around. I started having that this to. Started about two days ago.

Summers over.  :icon_smile_sad:
70charginglizard

PlumBad70

Another useless thread started by mustanghater :rotz: :icon_smile_blackeye:
Steve
1970 Charger R/T Sublime
2013 Dodge Ram 1500 hemi 4x4

RD

Quote from: PlumBad70 on September 14, 2005, 02:16:05 PM

Another useless thread started by mustanghater :rotz: :icon_smile_blackeye:

not useless... this kid makes me feel better about my own life! :D :D hehe
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

bull

How come your mommy didn't take you to the pediatrician? If you're a good boy you'll get two or three Spider-Man stickers after the bad man in the white coat puts the flat stick in your mouth.

Brock Samson

derailed

ibuproferen works the best for me or 3 advil

69bananabeast

Quote from: Recharger on September 14, 2005, 08:53:35 AM

Try paying attention in class and doing your homework when you're supposed to.  Then maybe you'll realize your doc never said anything about an "emune" system.

I think we need to start a donation paypal account for  "Hooked On Phonics for MustangHater"  :D
1969 Charger  446
1970 Charger  318
1932 Ford Rat Rod   (under construction)

Johnny SixPack

Johnny's Herd:
'69 Charger SE, '70 Charger R/T SE 496 Six Pack, '72 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron, '74 International Scout II, '85 Ford F-250 Diesel, '97 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

"If everyone is thinking alike, then someone isn't thinking." - Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Plum Crazy 71

Johnny, are we sure...

ah, nevermind ;)
To set the bar higher than you can reach is a dumb way to do pull-ups.

Johnny SixPack

Quote from: 69bananabeast on September 14, 2005, 07:57:52 PM
Quote from: Recharger on September 14, 2005, 08:53:35 AM

Try paying attention in class and doing your homework when you're supposed to.   Then maybe you'll realize your doc never said anything about an "emune" system.

I think we need to start a donation paypal account for   "Hooked On Phonics for MustangHater"   :D

Johnny's Herd:

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

Arthu®

I wonder how he is feeling today...
Striving for world domination since 1986

andy74