News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Show me some of you Favorite NON-STOCK colors for 2nd Gens...

Started by Charger Aficionado, September 14, 2005, 12:40:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charger Aficionado

I saw this car at "Spring Fling" in L.A.   It remains one of my faves... :)

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

472 R/T SE

The gentleman that used to own that car stuck it to me with a front bumper I had rechromed.

I don't care for that color, but I do like the burgundy of '68 with persay a white interior, killer look.

cudaken

Nothing fancy, 1995 Viper Red.

Cuda Ken
I am back

Brock Samson

volk68

I really like my yellow.  Ignore the red stuff...it is coming off soon  :yesnod:

1968 Charger B5

see my website for pics of my charger, it looks kinda like b5 its close not exactly same color though, but anyway im in lvoe with it.         its too bad though cause originally my car was q5 think one day i will return it to that color
1968 Dodge Charger R/T
1970 Dodge Charger
1974 Plymouth Roadrunner
1998 Jeep Cherokee SRT

General Ryan

I like Sassy grass/Sublime for some reason on a 69 with the magnums or say a set of Cragers, pretty much SUBLIME69's car.

Also like an electric/metallic blue and Strat's choice too!!!!

RT DAVE

Quote from: Charger Aficionado on September 14, 2005, 12:40:05 AM
I saw this car at "Spring Fling" in L.A.   It remains one of my faves... :)

Do you know what color that is (brand and specific color of paint) ?
68 CHARGER RT<br />06 MAGNUM RT<br />02 INTREPID SXT

Ghoste

Charger_Fan

Non-stock colors you say?
Well, Mike D's dark red color sure is sweet...but I've also thought that a more subtle way of this scheme would be good too. Like maybe black stripes with a burgandy or dark blue shot over it.
The main reason I say this is that I once knew a Challenger with burgundy paint shot over a T/A stripe...it looked so friggin' AWESOME!!

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

sandmbmx88

Quote from: Chargen69 on September 16, 2005, 10:12:55 PM

Viper blue

That is the color i plan on spraying my car.  Do you know how much it is a qt. by any chance?

MoparYoungGun

Charger_Fan

Quote from: MoparYoungGun on September 17, 2005, 08:15:20 AM
Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on September 16, 2005, 10:47:40 PM
Non-stock colors you say?
Well, Mike D's dark red color
I believe his '68 is Candy Apple Red.
I was thinking it was a "House of Kolors" paint, somewhere along the lines of Candy-Brandywine.
Candy Apple is usually a lighter color.

Of course, I could always be off the mark too. :-\ :icon_smile_big:

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

MoparYoungGun

Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on September 17, 2005, 09:57:51 AM
I was thinking it was a "House of Kolors" paint, somewhere along the lines of Candy-Brandywine.

Of course, I could always be off the mark too. :-\ :icon_smile_big:
Huh, maybe I'm thinking of another member :shruggy: ?

Spartan

Quote from: Stratocharger on September 14, 2005, 11:13:40 PM
seen mine?.. click the link...

Strato, that color is sweet.  I wish I had a black interior to do that type of job to my baby.  But everything on my car is green so I'm stuck.

THat Viper blue looks hot on that other 68 as well.
Over?! its not over until we say it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!...Hell no! and its not over now!..(Germans? Pearl Harbor?...shut up, he's on a roll)

Chargen69

Quote from: sandmbmx88 on September 17, 2005, 01:45:04 AM
Quote from: Chargen69 on September 16, 2005, 10:12:55 PM

Viper blue

That is the color i plan on spraying my car.   Do you know how much it is a qt. by any chance?

No, sorry, I dont know any paint prices

Charger_Fan

Quote from: MoparYoungGun on September 17, 2005, 05:38:50 PM
Quote from: CHARGER_FAN on September 17, 2005, 09:57:51 AM

Of course, I could always be off the mark too. :- :icon_smile_big:
Huh, maybe I'm thinking of another member :shruggy: ?
I dunno, his profile sez "Candy Apple"...but I swear on the old site he said it was another color... :shruggy:

Either way, it's sure sweet!! :2thumbs:

69pistolgripRT

1969 RT 440 Pistol Grip 4-speed

Savannah, Ga

Chargen69

Quote from: 69pistolgripRT on September 19, 2005, 02:19:13 PM
1971 only mopar color

citron yella

my first charger was that yella...   if my charger now didnt have it's orginal color, I would put it yella

SuBLimE 69

Buncha Racist !  Where is the GREEN CAR love !  Ya'll jus kep'in da Green Car'as down.....  :icon_smile_tongue:

This ticket is only $69.00 ?  If I'd have known that I'd have been going FASTER !

Chargen69

:icon_smile:

sorry, sorry,  lots of love for the green ones,   actually if it is on a 2nd generation, its got to be good