News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Crashed My Sunroof Superbird

Started by sunroofsuperbird, May 03, 2007, 08:34:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunroofsuperbird

I took my car to a local guy about 2 months ago to have him get my headlights working up and down. He is very good but slow. well he said he could start on it right away and have it done in a week or so. Well 2 months later still nothing. So I went and got it and I guess I will be doing it myself  :brickwall: Anyway got it loaded on my rollback and tied down didn't want it too tight  :brickwall: with the chains and I hit a bump and the chain came lose and the car rolled into my Light bar. Boy was I pissed  :flame: It was my fault but still mad. don't know how I will fix it yet. Its not that bad and this is base coat clear coat so maybe I can blend it and buff it out  :rotz: At least I can do my own painting so if worst case I can just paint whole car. it is right on side of the nose and it could have been worst. Now I wish I hadn't molded my nose in. It would have been easier to just paint nose. Its Bad I have already wrecked it and haven't even got to drive it yet  :rofl:
Some of My Mopars
69 Charger R/T 4x4
71 Challenger R/T stationwagon
70 Sunroof superbird clone
70 Superbird conv
69 Daytona 4X4 clone
68 GTX conv
71 Challenger conv pace car
70 Swinger Conv
2 78 Aspen Super Coupes
78 Aspen Super Coupe Sedan Delivery
80 Aspen Load Runner wagon
67 Fury 6 door limo wagon
76 Aspen R/T sunroof
38 dodge street rod
40 Dodge Tk street rod
and many more projects

moparguy01

Jeez with a title like that I coulda swore it got wrecked. then i see that little scratch. freak me out why dont ya. jerk.  :P

thats not bad. Count your blessings it wasnt worse.

chargerman68

sorry to say glad to see alittle problem unlike that title......

:yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

:pity:
1968 CHARGER R/T CLONELOOKING FOR ANOTHER PROJECT 69-70 CHARGER SHELL

daytonalo

next time , send me the nose , and I will make all headlight componets . Larry

BigBlockSam

THAT SUCKS!! thats frustrating, i think you'll be able to blend it in. it's  tough to transport these big boats of ours, good luck. Rene
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

70kracken

i thought it was serious, you had my heart poundin. 
RELEASE THE KRACKEN

PocketThunder

I would leave it as is,  its a conversation piece. :yesnod: :icon_smile_big:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Just 6T9 CHGR

Nothing a little creative touch up paint wont cure :thumbs:
Chris' '69 Charger R/T

71ChallengeHer

hotrod98

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

Ghoste

I don't blame you for being pissed but I wouldn't sweat it too much.  A good shop should be able to blow it in.  You know, the "crashed" part of your title had me worried too.

hemi68charger

Man,, Sorry to hear that !!!!  Sucks you had to wait for nothing to happen, but then you go and get it and this happens....... Adds salt to the wound......

Cheer up I guess, it could have been much worse...

Troy
Troy
'69 Charger Daytona 440 auto 4.10 Dana ( now 426 HEMI )
'70 Superbird 426 Hemi auto: Lindsley Bonneville Salt Flat world record holder (220.2mph)
Houston Mopar Club Connection

CharlieCharger

Quote from: moparguy01 on May 03, 2007, 08:43:22 PM
Jeez with a title like that I coulda swore it got wrecked. then i see that little scratch. freak me out why dont ya. jerk.  :P

thats not bad. Count your blessings it wasnt worse.

No kidding LOL :laugh:
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)