News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

member with a supercharged 69 charger?

Started by ChargerRT440, April 30, 2007, 02:49:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChargerRT440

If i remember correctly we had a member on here with a I believe red 69 charger with a blown 440? 440Ken? I was hoping to talk to him about my thoughts on making a supercharged 383 for my 68 dart. I know he had run into problems so I was hoping he was still around so i could talk to him about his project. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Arthu®

Ken hasn't been around for what almost a year now, he seems to have lost the fire for the hobby and got into other stuff. There are still some members who I believe have some form of contact with him. I am sure they will post here as well. I'm sure however that you won't get lucky on the forum, I don't think he checks in here anymore.

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

Brock Samson

"Cudaken"

yeah I miss him,..  :'(

ChargerBill, Jessie, Wanna440 Goth, Shelly, EA47/48 Mustanghater, Ghost, '98Camarogirl...  :icon_smile_wink:

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Blown68Coronet

What info are you lookin for IRT blown applications? Maybe i could give ya a hand with somethings.

hemigeno

Cudaken's blown 440 (or blowen440 as he used to call it) has been gone/sold a good while now.  I don't know that he ever got it in the car and running for good, to be honest.  I'd have been a little sour on things also after what he went through with that deal.

Member "41husk" doesn't live too far from him, but Arthur's right - he lost the fire.  I miss his posts too, and I just don't know what to do with my decoder ring   :icon_smile_big:

ChargerRT440

Quote from: Blown68Coronet on April 30, 2007, 12:24:01 PM
What info are you lookin for IRT blown applications? Maybe i could give ya a hand with somethings.
basicly how a blower system worksand what I need to think about in relation to parts. I was thinking of making my 68 Dart a blown 383 car but I really only know that the system has to be built for the boost a supercharger supplies. a supercharger would fit better then the alternative(a turbo) in a dart at least

thats kinda the reaon why i'm back and forth about being on this site. lots of people seem to be disappearing. Tho I'm trying to come back more often.