News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charge69

That is a fantastic shot of the setting sun on the wispy clouds and the stars already showing!  Professional quality!

Alaskan_TA

Maple leaves near the end of daylight on June 13, 2013;

68CoronetRT

Quote from: burnout.dawg on June 12, 2013, 08:51:31 AM
Awesome! Where is this place?

It's North of Poway and West of Ramona in SoCal. It's called Mt. Woodson. It's a pretty popular hiking trail head around here. They also sport a nice(Difficult) golf course at the base of the Mt.

Thanks for the compliments! Just got into the photography thing about 2 years ago!!

Here's another shot for you guys(been on the "low light" kick for a while now... hehe). Taken right form the back porch of the house.

68CoronetRT

I'll do one more for today. This one was taken around 1am. All the light is 100% the moon's lighting. This was taken in the Superstition Mt's near El Centro in CA. Infact those are El Centros lights in the distance.

68CoronetRT

Quote from: charge69 on June 12, 2013, 04:27:41 PM
That is a fantastic shot of the setting sun on the wispy clouds and the stars already showing!  Professional quality!

Wait till my car is running and detailed again.... Gonna be some really nice Mopar shots coming soon. :2thumbs:

Bob T

Nice shots 68Coro and AK TA  :2thumbs:

Next weeks full moon on the 23rd will coincide with the lunar perigee ( closest to the earth ) so it will appear closer than usual ( Supermoon ) hope its a clear night.
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

Musicman

rebby

Upper Falls at Grand Portage State Park in Grand Portage, MN (highest waterfall in MN).

ETA: I have yet to do any edits on this one so, please, go easy on me.  ;)
Curt Rebelein, Junior
1969 Charger R/T SE (500 Stroker/833/D60 w/XP VIN)
1969 Charger (440/727/8.75, GL Project)

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

68CoronetRT

JB400

TruckDriver

PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

71charger_fan

Near Luxor, Egypt on the way to the Valley of the Kings and the Valley of the Queens.

68CoronetRT

Musicman

Awesome stuff guys, keep'm coming!  :cheers:

speedfreak68

Quote from: 71charger_fan on June 21, 2013, 10:22:38 AM
Near Luxor, Egypt on the way to the Valley of the Kings and the Valley of the Queens.

Those statues near luxor are amazing, Just imagine how big that structure must have been. Too bad most is gone.....

RIDELIKEHELL

AMD POSTER BOY

1968 CHARGER R/T  http://www.youtube.com/user/ridelikehell73

Alaskan_TA

Sitka Rose waiting for the sunshine to return...........

Fred

That's a gorgeous colour. Looks like a cyclamen.

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Alaskan_TA

Thanks, they opened back up today. Here is a shot from just before midnight last night;

1carcrazyguy

First week home......8 weeks old!  :2thumbs:

nvrbdn

70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

1carcrazyguy

Was going to name him, Jett (Black).  :lol:  But we settled on Kolbi instead.   Now if we can just get him past the the teething stage!  :brickwall:  Little guy is a land shark with those razor puppy teeth.  :eek:

Musicman

Whenever I look at that last shot posted by Alaskan I suddenly feel the urge to howl.... must be a werewolf thing. :D

Fred

Quote from: 1carcrazyguy on June 24, 2013, 07:26:43 PM
Was going to name him, Jett (Black).  :lol:  But we settled on Kolbi instead.   Now if we can just get him past the the teething stage!  :brickwall:  Little guy is a land shark with those razor puppy teeth.  :eek:

Know all about those razor sharp teeth. He's gorgeous and already looks well settled in. And I can see him running rings around you all.  :lol:   :2thumbs:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.