News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alaskan_TA

Too cool not to use Fred.  ;)

A behind the scenes look, a light table, an under-lit photo, an old camera & a nose from an airplane model.  I may play with it some more yet........  :scratchchin:

JB400

That is pretty cool.  Glad your having fun with it. :2thumbs:

Fred

Quote from: Alaskan_TA on October 22, 2012, 12:46:59 AM
Too cool not to use Fred.  ;)

A behind the scenes look, a light table, an under-lit photo, an old camera & a nose from an airplane model.  I may play with it some more yet........  :scratchchin:

WOW! I see there's more to it than just being adept in your field (photography). It takes a great deal of imagination as well.   I think it's inate. You either have it or you don't. You TA have what it takes.  :2thumbs:

Tomorrow is promised to no one.......drive your Charger today.

Alaskan_TA

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. Art (and photography) is relative, everyone's tastes & perspectives are different. I had my first professional grade prints printed last week, I showed them to co-workers, family, friends & strangers over the weekend. One person had some neutral comments but some great insights on pricing. Everyone else was very interested & asked what else I had available. Wish me luck?

I am having fun, if I can make money having fun then so be it.  :cheers:

JB400

Good Luck!!! :cheers:  Will you be doing a bunch of Mopar prints at a later date?

Alaskan_TA

I will be at Carlisle next July for the 'Ladies with Mopars' display, so stay tuned..............  ;)

Alaskan_TA

QuoteMopar prints?
;)

Fred

Quote from: Alaskan_TA on October 22, 2012, 01:19:03 AM
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it. Art (and photography) is relative, everyone's tastes & perspectives are different. I had my first professional grade prints printed last week, I showed them to co-workers, family, friends & strangers over the weekend. One person had some neutral comments but some great insights on pricing. Everyone else was very interested & asked what else I had available. Wish me luck?

I am having fun, if I can make money having fun then so be it.  :cheers:

Nothing beats making money while having fun. More power to you. I wish you success with your business venture.
That mopar print is fabulous.  Looks like somebody just pulled out paint and let brush have it's way. We love it.
Erika's very keen on the mushroom print.

JB400

:2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA: :coolgleamA: Mopar print.  Looks real cool. :2thumbs: :2thumbs: :2thumbs:

Musicman

Alaskan... I see that little blue pill you took back in the 60's has been kick'n in again! :lol:

Alaskan_TA

Fred, the mushroom print needed a name, so it is know 'Erika's Mushroom'.  :cheers: If anyone wants prints of any of these you can click on my user name & then click on my user name.

Musicman, I was born in 1967, so if I took any pills then it was likely baby aspirin.

Is that abelone & mother of pearl on the guitar?

Musicman

Quote from: Alaskan_TA on October 22, 2012, 07:05:08 PM
Musicman, I was born in 1967, so if I took any pills then it was likely baby aspirin.

...or the one the baby sitter gave you to shut you up :lol:
Either way, I like the effect it had on you...Cool Shot!

Is that abelone & mother of pearl on the guitar?

Yes it is!

Alaskan_TA

Cool shot.  :cheers:

I have no musical talent at all.  :rotz:

Today's moon, captured right before sundown;

Finn

Great shots Jeremy! Just added you on instagram (finnforthewin)
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

tan top

Quote from: Alaskan_TA on October 22, 2012, 10:33:41 PM
Cool shot.  :cheers:

I have no musical talent at all.  :rotz:

Today's moon, captured right before sundown;

:coolgleamA: :2thumbs:
Feel free to post any relevant picture you think we all might like to see in the threads below!

Charger Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,86777.0.html
Chargers in the background where you least expect them 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,97261.0.html
C500 & Daytonas & Superbirds
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,95432.0.html
Interesting pictures & Stuff 
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,109484.925.html
Old Dodge dealer photos wanted
 http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,120850.0.html

Fred

Fred, the mushroom print needed a name, so it is know 'Erika's Mushroom'.  :cheers: If anyone wants prints of any of these you can click on my user name & then click on my user name.

Thankyou Alaskan_TA. How lovely. I'm flattered.  To me that photo says all is right with the world, it's perfection.
Erika.

Fred

If anyone wants prints of any of these you can click on my user name & then click on my user name.

ok, that's not working for me.

JB400

Quote from: Fred on October 23, 2012, 06:56:04 PM
If anyone wants prints of any of these you can click on my user name & then click on my user name.

ok, that's not working for me.
Put it upside down, and then he'd get it.

Alaskan_TA

Try sixpak340(at symbol here)att.net

I just ordered 100 mailing tubes, they should arrive in 2-3 weeks.

Alaskan_TA

Cloudless skies two nights in a row, so sunset shots are out for now. So all I can do is moon you.........

Again.

JB400

Have you photographed the Northern Borealis yet?  Or is that a seasonal event?  I do understand you probably can't photograph when the moon is out.

:moon: :D

Alaskan_TA

It usually appears after I have to go to bed.

Fred

Took a cruise to the beach yesterday.

twodko

Victoria has some curious ducks?  :D
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Fred

Yes, check these out.........