News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

70charger_boy

69Coronet

This is what i got when i stuck my head and camera in a barn door.
Its no disgrace being poor.  Its just inconvienient.

PocketThunder

Quote from: ck1 on May 10, 2007, 04:45:24 PM
Quote from: PocketThunder on May 10, 2007, 04:35:47 PM
Quote from: 69Coronet on May 08, 2007, 02:48:43 PM
The last person to live in the white house moved into a shed on a farm.

I love american 4 squares.  Its too bad you cant afford to heat them anymore.. thats probably one reason why they are vacant.
4 squares mean three storys with a basment?

4 Square means the house is relatively square and has 4 rooms on each level.

http://www.oldhouseweb.com/stories/Detailed/12269.shtml

Here is my old house.  I miss it but it got way too expensive to heat..  $500 a month in the winter..  My mortage wasnt easy either.. :-\
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

73chgrSE

Here is a shot of my office. Looks like another hard day at work. :hah:

MOPARHOUND!

Arguably a survivor.  One owner.  Ready to go home.
1971 Charger R/T, 440 H.P., Auto, A/C Daily Driven (till gas went nuts).  NOW IN CARS FOR SALE SECTION: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,48709.0.html
1969 Charger 318/Auto (latest addtion): http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,31948.0.html
*Speed costs money son, how fast do you want to go, and for how long?"
*"Build the biggest engine you can afford the first time."
*"We normally wouldn't use a 383 for this build, parts and labor for a 440 cost the same."

Silver R/T

Quote from: 73chgrSE on May 23, 2007, 01:35:11 PM

when's Metallica stopping by? :) lol
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

73chgrSE

That would be a fun day at work!!! :icon_smile_big:

mikepmcs

My new typical day.  Bout dang time I did something I liked.  Missing about 9 of our bikes in the pictures. :icon_smile_big:

Yeah, that is my junk vette in the pic...it's for sale...anyone.... anyone .... bueller......bueller

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

mikepmcs

Me recently in case anyone wanted to know. I'll throw in a near recent Navy pic so you can get a different perspective of how I used to have to behave. :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

69bronzeT5

Heres a pic I took today of 3 of my guitars. I got 6 now :METAL:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

69bronzeT5

Quote from: 73chgrSE on May 23, 2007, 01:35:11 PM

I see a Les Paul in the background :icon_smile_big:
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

71ChallengeHer

Now, this is fast.

RD

found at local gas station a while back

my daughter and son

67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

ck1

Raven, Trickster, Old Man Coyote, is what native Americans called him............I have been close as a couple feet away from a coyote but never with a camera so this ones hard to see, blends into our hillside..............
CJK

ck1

Took some pictures today, the coyote above also, but found a weird flower I never seen before, some clouds coming into the mountains at our farm, our barn that was on the property when my grandfather bought it back in 1943, "the middle part", and the true view from our house of Chief Si, Mt. Si..................can you see him? I will give you a hint, they say he looks like a skull seeping out of the earth facing skyward :icon_smile_big:
CJK

ck1

Quote from: PocketThunder on May 23, 2007, 12:01:42 PM
Quote from: ck1 on May 10, 2007, 04:45:24 PM
Quote from: PocketThunder on May 10, 2007, 04:35:47 PM
Quote from: 69Coronet on May 08, 2007, 02:48:43 PM
The last person to live in the white house moved into a shed on a farm.

I love american 4 squares.  Its too bad you cant afford to heat them anymore.. thats probably one reason why they are vacant.
4 squares mean three storys with a basment?

4 Square means the house is relatively square and has 4 rooms on each level.

http://www.oldhouseweb.com/stories/Detailed/12269.shtml

Here is my old house.  I miss it but it got way too expensive to heat..  $500 a month in the winter..  My mortage wasnt easy either.. :-\
Did they have a coal burning furness in the basement to heat the house back in the olden days?  you should see the houses there building around here, they got to be very expensive to heat. there just the same size or most are even bigger and don't know how they keep them clean, except With out hired help.......................there is a saw mill owners house here in Preston washington which I think is a four square that the owners let me enter which was way cool, thing is huge! they were trying to furnish it with antique furnishings, Will get pictures of outside when I can, think IT was built around 1803 maybe....................
CJK

hemigeno

Some pictures I took on Friday while staying in Grand Haven, Michigan.

mikepmcs

WOW, nice eye Geno!!!

v/r
Mike

68chrgrwife

Ok my contribution to this thread is actually my new avatar and my new signature pic...ENJOY!!!!
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

71ChallengeHer

My baby getting ready to go to Prom.

Arthu®

Nice dress :2thumbs: I like it, not traditional, but the black/purple with black belt and the fact that it ends above the knee suits her very well. As far as I can see she even has the body for it as it accents her figure. Which really most girls don't have anymore these days. They are either too skinny or too large. Hope she had fun at her prom. Did you make the dress or was it bought?

Arthur
Striving for world domination since 1986

TUFCAT

Wow. Shelby has changed since the last picture. She looks more grown up  :angel:. By the way - I see you have a cat! I think you know I love pets, I have 5 cats and a Collie. ( I should really post on them on the pet thread).

also - Hey 68 Chargerwife, your new pictures look very nice!! I like your hair as a brunette a lot better, and your daughter is SO ADORABLY CUTE! Anyways, you look a lot hotter in those pictures and much more flatering. Now come on guys, THAT WAS A COMPLIMENT - -  behave.  :icon_smile_wink:

71ChallengeHer

Arthur, I liked the dress , too. I was surprised she wanted a short dress. And, yes she had fun.  Tufcat, My baby is growing up. :bawling:   I thought you knew I had 3 cats.  The one in the pic is Shadow.                                                                                                                 Wifey, I like the new pics of you better, too.   And your daughter looks so cute.

TUFCAT

I knew there were more reasons why like you sooo much (I always like cat people!)  :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: TUFCAT on May 30, 2007, 10:48:20 AM
I knew there were more reasons why like you sooo much (I always like cat people!)  :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod:
;)  :cheers: