News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mauve66

Quote from: Brock Samson on April 15, 2011, 02:13:51 PM
you'll notice i didn't bitch out the new guy...  :shruggy:  :D

last pics i took before my new camera turned up broken...

we were trying be quiet about it, such a rare event and all........... :rofl:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

twodko

The back yard be bloomin'.
FLY NAVY/Marine Corps or take the bus!

Drache

While out around the ranch, I stopped counting at 160 deer within 30 minutes because I was running late on getting home! The average deer herd is about 20-30 although we've seen a complete field full with over 200 deer at a single time.

Here are the pics:

Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

TK73

All the Bambi killers are droolin now...
1973 Charger : 440cid - 727 - 8.75/3.55

Now watch what you say or they'll be calling you a radical,
      a liberal, oh fanatical, criminal.
Won't you sign up your name, we'd like to feel you're
      acceptable, respectable, oh presentable, a vegetable!

freddyd02

:2thumbs:

Bob T

Hey freddied02, just the photos you took yourself on this thread , not pastes or save as'
and No Car pics , plenty of other threads for funnies and car related stuff , no offense bud - just the guidelines  :cheers:

Quote from: mauve66 on April 20, 2011, 10:10:54 AM
Quote from: Brock Samson on April 15, 2011, 02:13:51 PM
you'll notice i didn't bitch out the new guy...  :shruggy:  :D

last pics i took before my new camera turned up broken...

we were trying be quiet about it, such a rare event and all........... :rofl:

Yep. Fair enough, good guideines too, otherwise all the threads end up the same

Since its ANZAC Day over here, like Veterans Day for the U.S.A , this is one of the Akaroa War Memorial in the South Island.
Inscription reads "The Glorious Dead "
Old Dog, Old Tricks.

doctor4766

At the pillars of Hercules in Amman Jordan
Gotta love a '69

Foreman72

The girl and I from formal last week.  It was at this really nice brand new hotel in the city.  Had a great time! :2thumbs:
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

twodko

Whoa! I had no idea there was an MSDS concerning wimmens...........I made a copy 'o that.

freddyd02

Pardon moi.. Here's one i took at Yosemite last winter..

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Dans 68

Two puppies having a good time at our Easter party....

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

doctor4766

Lol looks like your friend on the left is sayin "Ok, who ate the easter bunny?"
Gotta love a '69

Brock Samson

BananaDan

Quote from: Brock Samson on April 26, 2011, 11:55:15 AM
Great Shot Dan!  :smilielol:
:iagree:  I love the look on the black dog's face.  Priceless "Oh sh*t" face.
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

Dans 68

Quote from: BananaDan on April 26, 2011, 01:39:08 PM
Quote from: Brock Samson on April 26, 2011, 11:55:15 AM
Great Shot Dan!  :smilielol:
:iagree:  I love the look on the black dog's face.  Priceless "Oh sh*t" face.

Actually that dog is a "Charcoal" Labrador Retriever puppy. About 30 pounds worth. She is a hoot. Here is a more sedate shot of her  ;)

Dan
1973 SE 400 727  1 of 19,645                                        1968 383 4bbl 4spds  2 of 259

BananaDan

Cute dog.  She must be a Mopar dog if you corrected me from Black to Charcoal.   :2thumbs:    ;)
*This post brought to you by Carl's Jr.®*

Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds. The mediocre mind is incapable of understanding the man who refuses to bow blindly to conventional prejudices and chooses instead to express his opinions courageously and honestly.  ~A. Einstein

mikepmcs

screwing around with lighting. took this in pitch black. 30s exposure and a penlight.
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

twodko

Mike that's a terrific picture...........great detail for low light. Gotta love hi-res didgi cameras. Are you the E7?

mikepmcs

Retired Chief Petty Officer. Initiated.
To be called an E7 and not Chief is the kiss of death in the Navy.  LOL!!!!!!

oh, and thank you.  that was my first attempt at that particular process of painting with light. (Well, I wrote MOPAR once in light way back and it's on one of the previous pages) it's really cool but i needed some content/contrast.. so I went in the closet and pulled out the Khakis.  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:
I'm packed and ready to go when I get the call to go back flyin'  :2thumbs:

mikepmcs

here's another one that isn't so great but you can see the different places I was attempting to bring out details.  It's one exposure(a long one).
it's a nice change over on camera flash.  i'm gonna attempt to get away from that all together.
i'm in the process now of collecting strobes and remotes and such.  man this is an expensive hobby. :lol:
prices are starting to skyrocket due to the Japan deal.
I'm trying to make it my profession so most likely all my cars are gonna go pretty soon.

mikepmcs

Foreman, hope you don't mind me cleaning up the noise in your photo. your picture looked a little hot so I tried to tone it down a bit. It 's tough at such a low resolution but I gave it a shot.  Its a very nice picture!  :2thumbs:
Don't hesitate to tell me if you don't like me messing with your picture and I'll take it down.  ;D

nvrbdn

nice job. by toning down the orange tints the subjects really pop and get more 3D. i like it
70 Dodge Charger 500
70 Duster (Moulin Rouge)
73 Challenger
50 Dodge Pilot House

Finn

Much better!
Nice work Mike and good pic Foreman  :cheers:
1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

BigBlockSam

Quote...an example. this one i liked better as a painting.

very, very cool  :cheers:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img