News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikepmcs

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on October 18, 2009, 03:15:13 PM
well, a little different than original

What photo software are you using?  :2thumbs:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

SeattleCharger

Quote from: mikepmcs on October 18, 2009, 03:18:35 PM
Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on October 18, 2009, 03:15:13 PM
well, a little different than original

What photo software are you using?  :2thumbs:

a real basic one, serif photoplus 6.0
    I am using the "replace color" and just doing one adjustment at a time on any color in pic that is a little different from others.    it has its limitations.

that marina pic is incredible, never seen anything like that    :bow:

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

Hemidog

:icon_smile_cool:

dart3404

Some great pictures in this thread!

Took my daughters senior pictures for her. This is my favorite. They grow up so fast.

Brock Samson

Welcome Back!   :2thumbs:
She's very pretty, takes after Mom no doubt...  :icon_smile_wink:

SeattleCharger

Your daughter sure has unique and cool looking eyes.  (and she is very pretty)   :Twocents:

bear

mauve66

i would take those pics back, looks like there is a defect in the paper on the left side of her nose........................
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

Musicman

Very nice  :yesnod:   You should be proud :icon_smile_big:

I could photoshop the leash attachment out of the picture, but she's not my daughter :D 
I did soften it up a tad though, and added a hint of color in the lips... just cause I can :lol:
Hope you don't mind  :scratchchin:

BrianShaughnessy

Quote from: dart3404 on October 21, 2009, 07:13:41 AM
Some great pictures in this thread!

Took my daughters senior pictures for her. This is my favorite. They grow up so fast.

Great picture Jen!    What's the deal with senior pics now?  Karisa (Lisa's daughter) was responsible for her own senior portrait this year....  of course they never told me and last minute hijinks ensued with her borrowing my camera and running around on Columbus day...  KIDS!!!  ::)

Hey... don't be a stranger either!!!  Missya!     
Black Betty:  1969 Charger R/T - X9 440 six pack, TKO600 5 speed, 3.73 Dana 60.
Sinnamon:  1969 Charger R/T - T5 440, 727, 3.23 8 3/4 high school sweetheart.

dart3404

Thanks for the welcome backs.

Thanks Brock. You have some awesome pictures in this thread. The picture of your car with the bridge in the backround is my favorite. 

Love the Boston harbor picture mikepmcs!

mauve66 Its a kid thing. lol

Looks nice Musicman. I am very proud of her. All of the kids have that silly little thing in their nose and 500 of them in the ears  :shruggy: its a kid thing I guess.

Hey Brian. I miss you guys too, just busy working a lot and i have no internet at work. They get the senior pictures done early in the year. I ended up taking her pictures and 5 of her friends.

mikepmcs

I think it's awesome that technology is allowing parents and teens to submit their own class pictures.  That is a big unnecessary expense IMO and can easily be done with a little practice.  I've also been asked to do some senior photos but if you'll notice there aren't too many people in my photos so I'll have to get some practice in as well.  
When I took my buddy Rob's holiday pictures last year I thought they really sucked but they seemed to like them. Removed the family and took a picture of just the background and thought it was great.  Guess my distance from people/humans comes through in my pictures haha. I think I might go and try to take some pictures of people this weekend in town.hmmm.
Anyway rambling now.

Jen, your daughter is absolutely gorgeous and you captured it dead on in the photograph.  I hope I can do that well when the time comes. :bow:

v/r
Mike

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

dart3404

You should try. I did a friends wedding in July (talk about stress). Didn't want to but they kept asking. I told them the same thing, my pictures are of dogs, cars, flowers, and bugs, ect. Not people. The pictures came out good and they were very happy with them. You most definitely have the talent.

mikepmcs

Thanks Jen, too kind.

Ok, I'll go out this weekend and try to interact with humans and steal some souls. I need to post some more pics up here anyway.  This is becoming my favorite thread and hope y'all start posting more pictures.  :2thumbs:

ELANMARS, where are you. :icon_smile_cool:

SeattleCharger

Hey guys, check out all the firewood I managed to stockpile this summer from a tree cutter friend, ten bucks a truck load, delivered.  there is another big pile on other side of fence that I threw over, and some stacked along the fence in backyard.  
 If it snows again this winter and gets real cold, I don't plan on freezing my butt off again this year, I am ready!!
    (cell phone pics)

NHCharger

When I get stressed out at work, which has been happening a lot lately, I go sit here for an hour or so. Peace and quiet, best of all, no cell phone signal.
72 Charger- Base Model
68 Charger-R/T Clone
69 Charger Daytona clone- current moneypit
79 Lil Red Express - future moneypit
88 Ramcharger 4x4-moneypit in waiting
2014 RAM 2500HD Diesel

SeattleCharger

nice river!   that looks a lot like some places around here in western washinton.  same latitude basically I guess 

SeattleCharger

Late summer humpy fishing at Lincoln Park in W. Seattle (pink salmon, huge run this year).  This was maybe mid september

mikepmcs

Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on October 24, 2009, 01:28:20 AM
Late summer humpy fishing at Lincoln Park in W. Seattle (pink salmon, huge run this year).  This was maybe mid september

Fantastic shot!!

SeattleCharger

Quote from: mikepmcs on October 24, 2009, 08:53:22 AM
Quote from: SeattleChargerDog on October 24, 2009, 01:28:20 AM
Late summer humpy fishing at Lincoln Park in W. Seattle (pink salmon, huge run this year).  This was maybe mid september

Fantastic shot!!

thank you Mike.
    These are of the fountain at Seattle Center in september also, usually a nice time of year here, though it varies as you can see from the salmon fishing pic.  These were cell phone pics also.  hard to get the timing with the cell, there is a delay from when you push the button.  the master blaster fountain blast is only for a second, then the water comes crashing down and splashes off the dome and gets people wet.  all those kids running around the thing were having a blast, and the water jets are all random as far as which jet they shoot from,  and timed to music playing.

The70RT

A lake in NM I was at the first of the year.
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

472 R/T SE

1.  A Maple tree in the corner of our yard.
2.  A spider web with morning dew.  I could have done a better job taking this.  ::)
3.  Frog in the bushes.
4.  At a jobsite up in Wa.  70mph winds, needless to say we were winded out.  This is my operator seeing how far he could lean forward w/o falling over.  It was two more weeks before we were able to go back to work.  It sucked sitting in the motel.

472 R/T SE

1.  East of Estacada, Or.  I thought this was cool so I bailed off the side of the road with the crane to take the shot.
2.  same as above
3.  On our way out in the puckerbrush.  I think we were setting bridge beams.
4.  I like this shot.  Sunset, day before the windstorm.  Notice the pic on the back side wall of the cab.  My daughter painted me a picture.

ZSmithersCharges

I never realised how big those wind generators are, that truck looks like a tonka toy beside that thing  :o

gers1968rt

Here's a pic I took yesterday along the niagara river, from below the Brock Tower on the canadian side overlooking Lewiston, NY, and Niagara-on-the-Lake, On.
I used to own a mopar because it was different, but now I know better.