News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Picture of the day! by you!

Started by ck1, April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

richard pettys 73

YES MY NAME REALLY IS RICHARD PETTY
I JUST DONT HAVE HIS CAR......YET

Troy

Any moment now Brock will be along to explain the thread rules (again) so I figure I'll beat him to it. :P

Quote from: ck1 on April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM
Post a picture of the day, anyday from this time forward, and if at all possible no cars plz :icon_smile_big: I know thats gonna be hard and only pictures you have taken.  Today was my 41 birthday and we went fishing, enjoy!

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

bigcountry

Quote from: Troy on April 09, 2009, 09:15:54 PM
Any moment now Brock will be along to explain the thread rules (again) so I figure I'll beat him to it. :P

Quote from: ck1 on April 28, 2007, 11:59:13 PM
Post a picture of the day, anyday from this time forward, and if at all possible no cars plz :icon_smile_big: I know thats gonna be hard and only pictures you have taken.  Today was my 41 birthday and we went fishing, enjoy!

Troy

My bad, I read the whole thread at once and went looking at my pics and got excited when I found those.  Anywho, how about this, better :nana: :2thumbs:
Cut to size, Beat to fit, Paint to match.

472 R/T SE

Sometimes I think our 8 year old daughter takes better pictures than me.  She took these with her digital on our little vacation.

The third one, Dora & Nemo.

Last one kind of has an artsy feel to it I thought.  We went to the art museum so I think she took some ques from it.  :shruggy:

472 R/T SE

A few more from the Korynn G. exhibit.

bigcountry

One of my better ones.

bigcountry

Me in the black/blue jacket, all of my worldly posessions in the trailor.  Just moved back East from California and hadn't even had time to unpack.  Couldn't get the truck hooked up, so we unloaded everything by hand, onto jon boats and walked it out.  The water got up to the bottom of the trailor and about and inch deep in the back left corner.  We didn't have to move anything, but you don't know until the water goes down how high it will get.

Finn

Dodgecharger.com t-shirt representing!

And another shot I took of my friend stumbling with my video camera...no editing and it came out pretty sick imho:

1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

SeattleCharger

Quote from: 472 R/T SE on April 10, 2009, 12:19:21 AM
A few more from the Korynn G. exhibit.

I recognize that big sculpture, on 1st ave. in downtown seattle.  Seattle Art Museum.  grey skies and rain, what a surprise.   One of these days I will have to actually get some culture myself and go in that place.   
Are those fish pics at the Seattle Aquarium?    The water is Portage Bay I believe, between lake union and lake washington.  The skyscrapers, hmm, that's tougher.  bellevue?   Neat pics. 
thanks,
Nate

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

71_deputy

was down to Az last month with the family to the In-laws for a week- went to top and bottom of Arizona.

nice and warm!!!!! lol
1971 Deputy Challenger 383 4bbl-- 1 of 2 made!!
1967 Charger 440/auto
1973 Road Runner 340/4 speed
2000 1500 Ram Van

Troy

Quote from: Finn on April 10, 2009, 12:51:22 AM
Dodgecharger.com t-shirt representing!

And another shot I took of my friend stumbling with my video camera...no editing and it came out pretty sick imho:

That's a better use of the shirt than me moving greasy parts. :2thumbs:

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

mauve66

some from vacation, anybody guess where??
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
powder coat wheels - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
engine - 520/540, eddy heads, 6pak
alignment

MOPARHOUND!

Top 2 pic's, Royal Gorge, Colorado?

Bottom pic, Garden of the Gods, near Colorado Springs, Colorado, Pikes Peak in the background?
1971 Charger R/T, 440 H.P., Auto, A/C Daily Driven (till gas went nuts).  NOW IN CARS FOR SALE SECTION: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,48709.0.html
1969 Charger 318/Auto (latest addtion): http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,31948.0.html
*Speed costs money son, how fast do you want to go, and for how long?"
*"Build the biggest engine you can afford the first time."
*"We normally wouldn't use a 383 for this build, parts and labor for a 440 cost the same."

moparstuart

Quote from: MOPARHOUND! on April 10, 2009, 12:45:46 PM
Top 2 pic's, Royal Gorge, Colorado?

Bottom pic, Garden of the Gods, near Colorado Springs, Colorado, Pikes Peak in the background?
:yesnod: :yesnod:
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

mauve66

faster than i figured :cheers:
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

mauve66

anybody on the top 2?? its in Colorado also
3rd one is Garden of the Gods again, when i taught bus driving i made my students drive through those rocks, an inch or so on each side
4th is 80% of the way to the top of pikes peak looking out at Colorado springs
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

mikepmcs

I want Finn to post more pics. :smash: :smash: :smash: :-* :callme:
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Foreman72

flume gorge in NH
taken by yours truly
Eric "Foreman"

Previous: 1972 Dodge Charger
Current: 2002 Volvo S60

"The steps of a man are ordered by the LORD, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the LORD upholds him with His hand.
=Psalm 37:23-24=
"But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven..."
=Matthew 6:19-21=
:pat

My68Charger

:o Seattle last tuesday....

I was on the 27 floor looking downtown...

Finn

Quote from: mikepmcs on April 13, 2009, 06:00:54 PM
I want Finn to post more pics. :smash: :smash: :smash: :-* :callme:

Hope this doesn't get me in trouble  :D

^same girl as in the white shirt from previous photos*

Sometimes it's hard being me. :icon_smile_cool:

1968 Dodge Charger 440, EFI, AirRide suspension
1970 Dodge Challenger RT/SE 383 magnum
1963 Plymouth Savoy 225 with a 3 on the tree.
2002 Dodge Ram 5.9L 360
2014 Dodge Dart 2.4L

FastbackJon

"This was the dedication of the altar, in the day when it was anointed, by the princes of Israel: twelve chargers of silver, twelve silver bowls, twelve spoons of gold..." -- Numbers 7:84 KJV

mauve66

deer stand??  wwaaaaayyyy up in the air
Robert-Las Vegas, NV

NEEDS:
body work
paint - mauve and black
total wiring
PW
PDLKS
Tint
trim
alignment

mikepmcs

Finn,
:2thumbs: You always have a place to stay if you come out to Maine.  One condition though......... :2thumbs: Do I even need to say it. 
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

Forza

Yeah, he is more then welcome to visit SD with the same conditions. We have electricity & running water now, it's a pretty happenin' place!

mikepmcs

You guys too, we just got phone service. sweet, i'm sure he's on his way, don't scare him(them off) :D