News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1968 Chrysler line-up

Started by Bob, April 24, 2007, 05:57:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob

Found this in the June 21, 1968 LIFE magazine. I thought it was pretty cool.
What caught my eye was the smooth lines in the Charger verses all the other Chrysler products.

Shakey

Quote from: Bob on April 24, 2007, 05:57:51 AM
Found this in the June 21, 1968 LIFE magazine. I thought it was pretty cool.
What caught my eye was the smooth lines in the Charger verses all the other Chrysler products.

I dunno - I'd say that the Roadrunner, GTX, Barracuda and even a few others have some pretty smooth body lines as well.

I like 'em all!

old man

Very cool and I like the Coronet R/T and the Barracuda fastback. I didn't know that they were producing the heavy equiptment for the army.
70 Challenger T/A, 66 Charger 440, 73 Duster 340,79 Little Red Express

Bob

Chrysler had there fingers in just about everything. Look at them now. ???

MorePwr

Charger-Bodie

the chrysler corporation was far better than the german chysler of today .....why is so hard for them to figure out that if you build what the people want they will sell alot more vehicles!!
68 Charger R/t white with black v/t and red tailstripe. 440 4 speed ,black interior
68 383 auto with a/c and power windows. Now 440 4 speed jj1 gold black interior .
My Charger is a hybrid car, it burns gas and rubber............

CharlieCharger

I wouldn't having that forklift other than the obvious  :laugh:
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

blackcharger

Quote from: Bob on April 24, 2007, 06:22:21 AM
Chrysler had there fingers in just about everything. Look at them now. ???

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

Ghoste

Not just Chrysler, all the American automakers.  Interestingly, many of the Asian carmakers produce a variety of products.  Now, who was paying attention in history class?

Brock Samson