News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

68 Coronet/69 500 grille

Started by RD, April 21, 2007, 08:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RD

found a non-blemished grille off a 68 coronet 4 dr, how much are they worth?  thanks.
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

moparguy01

That better not be off the Green Hornet......

RD

Quote from: moparguy01 on April 21, 2007, 08:50:08 PM

naaah, that car is well... just a death trap LOL
67 Plymouth Barracuda, 69 Plymouth Barracuda, 73 Charger SE, 75 D100, 80 Sno-Commander

hotrod98

I just bought a near perfect one on e-bay last week for $63 and the bezels were another $60. Total investment was $123 inc. shipping.
It's going on my buddy's 68 Charger that he's putting together. He plans to use the Coronet grille until he can find a nice used 68 Charger grille setup that he can afford.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

moparguy01

Quote from: RD on April 21, 2007, 09:26:11 PM
Quote from: moparguy01 on April 21, 2007, 08:50:08 PM

naaah, that car is well... just a death trap LOL

he wasnt THAT bad!!

PocketThunder

Quote from: hotrod98 on April 21, 2007, 09:55:38 PM
I just bought a near perfect one on e-bay last week for $63 and the bezels were another $60. Total investment was $123 inc. shipping.
It's going on my buddy's 68 Charger that he's putting together. He plans to use the Coronet grille until he can find a nice used 68 Charger grille setup that he can afford.

Thats a really cool idea  :yesnod:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

hotrod98

We received the coronet grille and headlamp bezels this week and they're nicer than we expected. The plan now is to paint the car limelight with a black six pack hood, black vinyl top, black tail stripe and go with the coronet grille setup. He hasn't decided on wheels yet, but is leaning towards 17's and 18's. I'll post a pic later on. He found a decent 68 grille setup earlier this week, but has decided that he likes the coronet setup enough that he's going to leave it that way. His thought is at least he won't have to worry about a vacuum problem with the hideaways on the 68 setup. As the availability of the 68 and 69 headlamp setups dry up, this may be the only logical solution for completing a car until the coronet stuff also gets hard to find.

Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.
Charles Addams

Rocky