News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Hood help

Started by darkfiire5000, April 19, 2007, 02:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkfiire5000

Does anybody have or know where I can get a steel hood for a 1968 dodge charger, pictures appreciated?

CharlieCharger

You could try posting in the Online swap meet section..I bet sometime or another you'll get someone wanted to sell you one in the "Parts needed" section..Good luck :yesnod:
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris

HITMAN 149

try our classifieds section..or post up a hood wanted!!!! check craigslist...ebay, i found mine on ebay, and picked it up not tooo far awya from me.
68 Charger R/T, SOLD =/ sniffle sniffle
01 BMW 740i SPORT  
01 Hot Rod Harley Dresser, SOLD =/ =/