News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

1/4 of a Hemi...

Started by 253862656971, April 18, 2007, 11:42:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ever think to yourself "I'll never be able to afford a Hemi"?  Well now you can.  You just have to build it.  This is Roger Butzen's 1/4 scale 426 Hemi.  Yes it does run.  It's not one of those paper weights that you see for sale in magazines.  It's interesting to see how he did it.  He actually took dimensions froma Revell model kit.  :o  I've been into this model building for a while though I'm an amateur.  I thought you guys might like it.

Oh and if someone knows how to put the 2nd and 3rd pictures together to make one that would be super.  I can't get it done with what I have.

When I was just a very young lad I looked up and told my dad, a bareback rider's what I wanna be.  I want the whole world to know about me.  In the rodeo arena I'll make my stand.  I wanna be a rodeo man.  I'll come flyin' from the chute with my spurs up high, chaps and boots reachin' for the sky.  Spurin' wild with my head throwed back, you'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.  You'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.

last page
When I was just a very young lad I looked up and told my dad, a bareback rider's what I wanna be.  I want the whole world to know about me.  In the rodeo arena I'll make my stand.  I wanna be a rodeo man.  I'll come flyin' from the chute with my spurs up high, chaps and boots reachin' for the sky.  Spurin' wild with my head throwed back, you'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.  You'll ask 'Who's that,' well that's Bareback Jack.

hemigeno

That is pretty wicked, I must say...

Here is a cut/paste of the two pages you asked for:

Quote from: hemigeno on April 18, 2007, 11:50:28 PM
That is pretty wicked, I must say...

Here is a cut/paste of the two pages you asked for:

Thanks man!  :icon_smile_big:

Drache

There was a site where you could buy a Hemi like that which would actually run! They were about $400 each I think or something like that.
Dart
Racing
Ass
Chasing
Hellion
Extraordinaire

Ghoste

Wow!  Talk about patient machining skills.  Not to mention the back order problems if you blow it up.  :D

Lee01

This insane!!
I always wanted a little engine in the living room!!

Also check those page!! :-X  ....so nice!!
http://www.floridaame.org/GalleryPages/galleryM.htm
http://www.sherline.com/04MMM.htm
Current ride:
2012 Boss 302 YB #0664
2018 WRX
2018 Crosstrek
2004 SRT-4
WTB 68-69 Charger

CharlieCharger

That would  be a subject of conversation on your coffee table  :yesnod:
Earth. Even the word sounded strange to me now... unfamiliar. How long had I been gone? How long had I been back? Did it matter? I tried to find the rhythm of the world where I used to live. I followed the current. I was silent, attentive, I made a conscious effort to smile, nod, stand, and perform the millions of gestures that constitute life on earth. I studied these gestures until they became reflexes again. But I was haunted by the idea that I remembered her wrong -Solaris