News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

What is the most popular exterior color for a '68?

Started by GTX, April 18, 2007, 10:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deputycrawford

I checked on the link and it only brings up the Milan pic. Try this one below. It should work.

http://geocities.com/kc8lbo/charger/charger.html
If it ain't wide open; it ain't running.        Rule number one in motocross racing: Pin it; row the gear box; and wait until you hit something.     At work my motto is: If you need me, call someone else.

GTX

Don't get me going on green. I like green and if I think about it too much my brain will explode.

Too many choices, how about if I have a car in each color and combination?

I won't even be picky and insist on having all R/T's or hemi's, I'll take an assortment.

deputycrawford

GTX, enough said. Just a suggestion. Try not to get frustrated in your choice. That's just part of the fun. Pin up pics of different color combos around the house in different spots. Out of nowhere, when you enter a room, you will get fresh thoughts of those color combos when least expected. The colors that still excite you weeks later will narrow the list considerably.
If it ain't wide open; it ain't running.        Rule number one in motocross racing: Pin it; row the gear box; and wait until you hit something.     At work my motto is: If you need me, call someone else.

GTX

Every time I look at your car I want that color. Every time I see a darker green I want it.

Maybe I should stick with something in the green family. I like them and I don't see them everyday. Of course I don't see '68 Chargers everyday anymore either.
The point to the question was partly what I would like but mostly what is the most popular.

deputycrawford

The most popular color seems to be red, balck, and blue, for the most part. There are many who would disagree but I believe the numbers will prove the fact. If you like green, then go with green. Just think of the most popular color is what you pick. Your car will most likely be the most popular car at a local car show anyway.  You have to stare at the hodd when you drive it. Pick the color you want to stare at.

You will allways be cool with a Charger. :coolgleamA:

1968 Charger B5

My charger is originally LL1, and its a great color
1968 Dodge Charger R/T
1970 Dodge Charger
1974 Plymouth Roadrunner
1998 Jeep Cherokee SRT

deputycrawford

Oh and GTX, You can stare at my car. You might even be able to add it to your collection. The divorce is gettin longer and the sale is getting more eminent.

Joshs68

19Charger68

While I love the Bronze Poly on my 68, I cannot think of anything meaner looking that the triple black 68 Charger - It looks just plain evil!
Bruce