News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DUKETONA update....

Started by GeneralLeeTESH, April 15, 2007, 09:21:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aero426

The Lincoln Versailles rear axle assembly is set up for disk brakes.   

GeneralLeeTESH

Well Mr. Engineer "tatrick2me"....the RACING World folks use Ford 9.0" pumpkins for 600+ Hp. This car and its HEMI are DESIGNED for fun. I believe that result meets such said Design Criteria ! If you paid close attention to design-you would have noticed in your studies (my photos) a Chevrolet SB water pump used ! This formula equates to the fact that I celebrate quality parts donated by all 3 of our famous "SOON to Be Bankrupt" car manufacturers. I thank you for your input.
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

Well-Lookie Heeeeeee... Itza HEMI  !!!- "En sheeeez  hom !!!"
The TESH

moparstuart

GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

PocketThunder

Get it in the car for God sakes!!!   :icon_smile_big:   :2thumbs:

Quote from: moparstuart on November 23, 2008, 09:04:18 PM
:popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn: :popcrn:
This thread has put the popcorn business on overload!   :popcrn:  :popcrn:  :popcrn:  :popcrn:
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

BROCK

I'm still reeling over the Chevy waterpump comment.  Don't get me wrong:  I run a GM altenator
on my 64 F100.  I just can't figure what advantage there is to such a challenging conversion?

=============================================
Let your music be in transit to the world

GeneralLeeTESH

Brock-the company Hot Heads NOW sells a wonderful timing cover, which is built to adapt a SB Chevy H20 pump to the early HEMIs  !!! It is easy and convenient ! The SB Chevy H20 pumps have great high perfpormance water flow AND are relatively easy to get and are inexpensive !
The TESH

BPTRacing

Indy Cylinder Head also sells a "reverse cooling system" for B/RB blocks which runs the water through the heads and then down through the block for more efficient cooling of high HP race motors. It uses a small block chevy water pump. Generally for race applications, an electric aftermarket pump is used, but I have set one up with a standard sbc pump and custom pulley.

Scott
Selling all my current toys to build a Twin Turbo Superbird clone "street" car.

GeneralLeeTESH

Scott-the original HEMI truck engines and i BELIEVE MANY OF THE iNDUSTRIAL ENGINES  used reverse flow cooling-OEM applications !
The TESH

BROCK

Quote from: GeneralLeeTESH on November 24, 2008, 10:42:49 AM
Brock-the company Hot Heads NOW sells a wonderful timing cover, which is built to adapt a BB Chevy H20 pump to the early HEMIs  !!! It is easy and convenient ! The BB Chevy H20 pumps have great high perfpormance water flow AND are relatively easy to get and are inexpensive !

A/M timing cvr - now I get it.  Probably have to kit the early Hemi pump every time it goes out:  such a pain. 
Yep, cheap is why I run the chevy altenator.  There are better parts to spend money on!!

=============================================
Let your music be in transit to the world

SFRT

Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

moparstuart

GeneralLeeTESH

The PLAN guys is to use my Xmas break to clean my shop; then, install the engine/tranny.
The weather is also a factor.
The TESH

moparstuart

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

BigBlockSam

hey Tesh ya got that boat anchor running yet   :icon_smile_big:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

SFRT

Always Drive Responsibly

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

GeneralLeeTESH

The TESH

Hemidog

pettybird

$200 running 354 Hemi on Cleveland Craigslist:

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/pts/963400248.html

just figured any of you fellow "wing car" people minght want one, too  :smilielol:

BigBlockSam

............................ no sound  :popcrn:
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

TUFCAT

Quote from: BigBlockSam on January 05, 2009, 11:34:14 AM

............................ no sound    :popcrn:

............................ no update    :popcrn:

JoeyGowdy

Quote from: TUFCAT on January 29, 2009, 06:30:43 PM
Quote from: BigBlockSam on January 05, 2009, 11:34:14 AM
............................ no sound :popcrn:
............................ no update :popcrn:

............................ no sound :popcrn:
............................ no update :popcrn:
............................ no pictures :popcrn:

Sincerely, Joey Paul Gowdy

IowaCharger69

Any news?!?! It's been nice enough to slap a HEMI in just about anything the past few days! C'MON MAN I NEED A FIX!

nascarxx29

1969 R4 Daytona XX29L9B410772
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23UOA174597
1970 FY1 Superbird RM23UOA166242
1970 EV2 Superbird RM23VOA179697
1968 426 Road Runner RM21J8A134509
1970 Coronet RT WS23UOA224126
1970 Daytona Clone XP29GOG178701