News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

DUKETONA update....

Started by GeneralLeeTESH, April 15, 2007, 09:21:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GeneralLeeTESH

The Engine Stand shown is for Buiding 1000 pound Big Block HEMIs. Art Morrison built this in 1968 for Bob Peterson's shop. Bob is buiding my motor on this stand. Also shown are the rebuit rocker arm assemblies (on a mock up old Hemi Head). Featured are my Intake manifold, Timing cover for the Chevy BB water pump along with the Pulleys sets. These parts along with the new Starter motor, Dual 4V Edelbrock carbs with progressive Linkage and the Alum. valley cover and my 354 Hp Exhaust manifolds, SS hardware Bolts, etc. and New Mallory distributor, New 426 plug wires (custom built) and the motor build, Centerforce dual friction clutch, Centerforce Pressure Plate, Centerforce Pilot bearing, modified adapter/bellhousing, Water crossover setup from HotHeads, etc. all ADD up with the Engine Gasket kit, new Pistons, rods, Engine Damper from HotHeads, Center Sump oil pan and pickup tube, Engine Mounts kit (custom from Charlie Gluck) and the LABOR to balance and BUILD the motor total $13,500 roughly. To me-WELL Worth it !
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

more...
The TESH

moparstuart

pricey or not it will be very cool !!!!
GO SELL CRAZY SOMEWHERE ELSE WE ARE ALL STOCKED UP HERE

AirborneSilva

I'm only saying this because Tesh is a good friend and I know he will take it the right way, others may not but then that is their problem...  I don't much care how much money he spends on his Hemi/Duketona, it's his money which makes it none of mine or anyones else's business how he spends it, or what he spends it on....  Keep up the good work Tesh  :2thumbs:

GeneralLeeTESH

Jimmy "HEMI" Majors (my 68 HEMI Dart pal) just picked up his -restored HEMI DART 31 spline 4-30 8.75" Rear assembly-all ready to go!  TAKE a LOOK !!!   :icon_smile_wink:
The TESH

Bob

Been watching since 07. Very nice work. I for one enjoy your build and updates. Just thought I would throw my  :Twocents: in.

Bob

Brock Samson

with those resources i'd sure go a different way but I'm diggin a guy going his own way,.. and who cares?..  :nana:

:popcrn:

& BTW: i git shit for running a $15 tiger skin seat cover..  :lol:

GeneralLeeTESH

I have a Spare A-Body (Hemi Dart)  8 and 3/4 diff Housing for sale for $500.00
The Rearend housing is 45.00 inches end to end (where each brake backing plate attaches).

Shown also is the newly to be Painted HEMI Orange Valley Cover !!!
Call me @ 253-230-0834
-Tesh
The TESH

jaak

Cool project Tesh, I have been following along since you started. Keep up the good work. What you have spent on it is irrevelant. I would just ignore ignorant comments, like the ones by pretty bird.

Take care,
Jason

GeneralLeeTESH

NOW-for the NEW Edelbrock 1050 cfm Intake System... :drool5: :cheers: :2thumbs:
The TESH

moparstuart

you will love that choke , looking great !

GeneralLeeTESH

Wait-Here's MORE  !!!    :yesnod: :icon_smile_big:
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

Bob assembled the Long Block this morning. She's 10.3 to 1 compression ratio !
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

more
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

n  MO...
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

finally...
The TESH

moparstuart

wow  :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :drool5: :2thumbs:

below is a picture of my buddy J R 's daytona clone from wichita ,It has a 392 hemi in it !!

GeneralLeeTESH

Seweeeet !!!  AWESOME-Now That's a H E M I-car !!!   :scratchchin:
The TESH

moparstuart

Quote from: GeneralLeeTESH on August 21, 2008, 09:02:24 PM
Seweeeet !!!  AWESOME-Now That's a H E M I-car !!!   :scratchchin:
yeah figured you would like that

BigBlockSam

look he's got springs on the hood pins. thats a cool idea .
I won't be wronged, I wont be Insulted and I wont be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to others, and I require the same from them.

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/347b5v5.jpg[/img

GeneralLeeTESH

Here is another COOL Idea...
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

Nothin Like a Good Scrubbin...
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

En sum MOR scrubbin...AND some Elbow Grease for puttin it together... (aka LABOR) :icon_smile_big:
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

Gentlemen and Ladies... THE SHORT Block is now A S S E M B L E D !!!    :icon_smile_tongue: :yesnod: :drool5:
The TESH

GeneralLeeTESH

AND... Dialed-In !!!
The TESH