News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Funny Pics................

Started by Lowprofile, September 10, 2005, 09:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SeattleCharger

Oops, prob. should take those x pics off, (not probably) You don't want to get a 19 page thread locked, 

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

billfury

I'm sorry for that.I was at work when my co worker wanted me to post it.I didn't but he did when I went home obviously.I will deal with him tomorrow and put a pass word on my computer.This could also get me in trouble with my job.They monitor the sites.can someone just let me know what two pictures did he post up so I know.I am so sorry.I would never do this to this site.
Billfury

SeattleCharger

Can't remember first one, second one was Hillary and two bad guys posing with her.  wait, I remember first one sort of,  first one was black and white cartoon, son asks dad if he is adopted, or something like that, or if his looks take after his dad,

Why would you want anything else?  Just give me a Charger and I'll be happy.

billfury

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

PocketThunder

"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

Charger_Fan

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Lowprofile

The squirrel hunt pic is great!   [well not for the squirrel.  :rotz:]   :D
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

70charger_boy

ok heres the caption

Spike

more red neck stuff

Spike

yee haw! Took this one myself (yes I know it's a little out of focus)

Old Moparz

Bob                

I Gotta Stop Taking The Bus

hemigeno

Redneck Time-Out...  this is almost sad!

dangerous

before marriage

after marriage

after divorce

dangerous

Charger_Fan

Brrrr!

And of course, my favorite... :D

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)

Lowprofile

I love the winter pics, just hate winter!  ::) :icon_smile_big:

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

Charger_Fan

Lowprofile

Wow CF!  That is hilarious!!  I want one!  :icon_smile_big:

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

Khyron

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

THE CHARGER PUNK

Charger_Fan

Lowprofile

Gotta love those redneck fishin'shacks! Cool Pic! :icon_smile_big:

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

Charger_Fan

I bet this tasted a little off... :sick:

BB1

Hey Todd!! you have a rider.  ;D
Delete my profile