News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Funny Pics................

Started by Lowprofile, September 10, 2005, 09:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

The70RT

Glad I am not bored 24/7......... :pity:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mopar440+6

Quote from: Brock Samson on August 10, 2008, 09:53:40 PM

EASY NOW! I resemble that remark! However, if through the course of my coming career I happen to design something that mindless you all have full permission to beat me with a 1957 Bel-Air bumper...
"If you cant fix it with a wrench, get a hammer. If that doesn't work, get a bigger hammer!"

C_stripes

Quote from: Mopar440+6 on August 11, 2008, 05:27:41 PM

EASY NOW! I resemble that remark! However, if through the course of my coming career I happen to design something that mindless you all have full permission to beat me with a 1957 Bel-Air bumper...

Don't you mean RESENT?
I'm smarter than I act, But I don't act smarter than I am.

Lowprofile

Nice job Brock!   :cheers:
"Its better to live one day as a Lion than a Lifetime as a Lamb".

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger
1998 Freightliner Classic XL

Lowprofile

I gots more..... :eek2:

"The final test of a leader is that he leaves behind him in other men the conviction and will to carry on."

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

Lowprofile

yep, more on the way!  :yesnod: :eyes: ;D

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

Lowprofile

ok, last ones for now....... :D

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

Brock Samson

i saw that one before but failed to see the demon..   :o

Dave22443

Oh wow, I missed it too!  I was wondering what was going on with that picture.

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
- Abraham Lincoln

WingCharger

Quote from: Dave22443 on August 12, 2008, 11:00:35 AM
Oh wow, I missed it too!  I was wondering what was going on with that picture.

Isnt a golfer trying to hit a ball on the edge of a water trap, but hit the water. Somebody has too much time with photoshop... :rotz:

mikepmcs

Here you go for everyone that can't see it, saw it right away so I'm screwed I guess.
You think he won??

The myspace girl is my friends daughter I'm pretty sure.

I like the Carat Weight one, looks like whats coming in the future for this guy

The Milwaukee DIY one is mint too!
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

73chgrSE

almost looks like a werewolf.

WingCharger

WingCharger

Quote from: Mopar440+6 on August 11, 2008, 05:27:41 PM

Cool! Your an engineer? That is my full goal someday. Electrical or Mechanical.

Brock Samson

Brock Samson

mikepmcs

Her name is Avery if anyone wants to know.  My buddy Pat(George Turner) is her father and he lives at my house.  I showed him the pic last night and he wanted to get right on the phone.... I said Dad(that's what I call him, and I'm allowed to marry her, so i'm just practicing)  that's the most decent one she's got, leave her alone. :2thumbs:
:cheers:

Pic at my house last year

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

squeakfinder

Marry Her? You cradle robber. Oh, and :2thumbs:!

Your post was a little less confusing than Brocks.
Still looking for 15x7 Appliance slotted mags.....

FLG

Lowprofile

Quote from: mikepmcs on August 14, 2008, 06:38:55 PM
Her name is Avery if anyone wants to know.  My buddy Pat(George Turner) is her father and he lives at my house.  I showed him the pic last night and he wanted to get right on the phone.... I said Dad(that's what I call him, and I'm allowed to marry her, so i'm just practicing)  that's the most decent one she's got, leave her alone. :2thumbs:
:cheers:

Pic at my house last year

wow....now I feel like a dirty old man...........I can live with it. :D

btw....she is a beautiful young lady. :angel:

Proud Owner of:
1970 Dodge Charger R/T
1993 Dodge Ram Charger

Brock Samson