News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Where o where are the sending units Located???

Started by colocolino, April 04, 2007, 09:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

colocolino

I've done some searches and cannot seem to find exactly where the temperature sending unit is located and while im at it, how about the oil sending unit?? Can anyone pointe me in the right direction  :icon_smile_big:

colocolino

Charger1973

The temp sending unit should be on the water pump housing, there is a wire connected to it.  The oil pressure sending unit is on the back of the motor, behind the intake manifold, there will be a wire connected to it too. 

colocolino

I see them! thnk you... now to figure out what is wrong haha

John_Kunkel

If both the oil and temp gauges are inop you might have a faulty instrument voltage regulator; does the gas gauge work?
Pardon me but my karma just ran over your dogma.

mikepmcs

Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?