News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

My summer project truck haha

Started by LargerCharger383, April 03, 2007, 10:15:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LargerCharger383

what can you expect for $400? needs a battery and new rear main seal at least.  supposedly rebuilt engine/trans awhile ago... big pain to trailer :icon_smile_blackeye:  But hey, I try to leave the charger alone during summer to drive it and have fun, so I though it'd be a fun cheap little project for a bad snow vehicle, plus this (1979) is my favorite year of ford trucks, so what the hell, why not. :shruggy:

Silver R/T

is it 4WD? not bad for $400 anyways
http://www.cardomain.com/id/mitmaks

1968 silver/black/red striped R/T
My Charger is hybrid, it runs on gas and on tears of ricers
2001 Ram 2500 CTD
1993 Mazda MX-3 GS SE
1995 Ford Cobra SVT#2722

LargerCharger383

it was on ebay VERY poorly advertised...no pic and after about a dozen emails, less than a half page of info. can't complain i guess ;)

dpm68

Beins that the beast appears to be from the Land of Lincoln, I can see why you would want to keep the Charger indoors during the winter months. I bet it has a 400M in it dunnit?

ramminon

Nice pick up for $400 ;D Do you know if the 4wheel drive works ???
1973 Charger Work in Progress

dpm68

Charger_Fan

Judging from the condition of that front bumper, it looks like the previous owner used it to go "garbage can ditching"...maybe even a few mail boxes in the mix too, for good measure. ;D

Looks good for $400 though, have fun with it.

The Aquamax...yes, this bike spent 2 nights underwater one weekend. (Not my doing), but it gained the name, and has since become pseudo-famous. :)