News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Great price on 73' Rally Stripe Kit ! Check this out.

Started by BMOTOXSTAR, April 02, 2007, 08:38:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BMOTOXSTAR

I thought I would pass this on,
   I needed a complete 73' Rally Charger stripe kit (hood, sides,deck lid). The best $ I could find for everyting was around $300. The Year One kits ,Paddock kits, & Phoenix were all around $300. Year One does not have the deck lid decal either.
   I was checking out E-Gouge and I called these guys about some re-pop Magnum rims & thought I would ask about some other things I need for the Charger. Here it turns out that they can get me the complete 73' Rally stripe set for $225 delivered to my door. I should get them in 2 weeks. I think that is a kick ass $.
  The nut kicker   :nutkick:  is that they are not even 10 minutes from my neighborhood! I always thought that they only sold Mustang re-pop parts. The shop said they can get every re-pop that I am looking for (tuff wheel, trim pieces, stripes, etc...) They only item they can't get is Slotted Tips. :image_294343:s! 
   The woman that helped me at the shop,( a cutie by the way) I drove there & she said it was faster & cheaper for me to have them shipped to my house, even being 10 minutes from the shop.If there is any problems she will send them back for me and take care of it. I let her know that i know all about Year One etc..& the price of re-pop parts and she said that they will be lower than any of them on the same items and they they are local and want to deal.
    They had the new re-pop Grant Tuff Wheels and they were just unpacking them and did not price them yet. :yesnod:
Just thought I would pass their name on for the Rally Stripes.
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

konigcharger

If you have no vision or creative spirit, you can always fall back on the way the factory did it.

Nacho-RT74

I made mines locally and I paid around $250 BEING 3M REFLECTIVE ( not cheap vinyl ), but I can't make the blackout or deck lid since don't have templates of those, just midbody sides
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,25060.0.html

41husk

can someone show me a picture of the deck lid decal for a 73?
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

Charger1973

Ive never relly cared for the trunk decal myself, so I guess thats why this is the only one I could find in all my pics.  I dont know if its correct or not...  I remember another stripe as well that looked more "correct" to me.  So I really dont know for sure.  :shruggy:  Im sure someone will though. 

They list it here http://phoenixgraphics.com/p-d/ct311.htm
But there is no picture of it. 

41husk

Thanks, I had never noticed that before, I like it.
1969 Dodge Charger 500 440/727
1970 Challenger convertible 340/727
1970 Plymouth Duster FM3
1974 Dodge Dart /6/904
1983 Plymouth Scamp GT 2.2 Auto
1950 Dodge Pilot house pick up

pettyfan43

I wish SOMEBODY made the multicolor stripes for the 73-74 Chargers.

Nacho-RT74

they are on reproduction process, by Chargerkid.

( but a secret... isn not the only one working on that :P LOL ) just trying to get up the hopes
Venezuelan RT 74 400 4bbl, 727, 8.75 3.23 open. Now stroked with 440 crank and 3.55 SG. Here is the History and how is actually: http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,7603.0/all.html

BMOTOXSTAR

Chargerkid talks but never delivers.  :flame: :nutkick:
What about those bumper filler pieces he was going to make?  :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

Nacho-RT74

BMOTOXSTAR

Nacho,
  I really hope he makes them but when? I have not heard from him since that post.   :scratchchin::shruggy:
I would rather give him the business than pay the prices I did for nice original bumper filler & re-pop black stripes. I just hope that he is not blowin' smoke up our  butts. :flush:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

BMOTOXSTAR

Well,
   It goes like this. Cute woman from the shop leaves me a message that they made a mistake & that it will be $125 extra for the bulge decal to be included. :flame: :fireangry:
The shop guaranteed that for the price I paid of $225 that all the decals were in the stripe kit. I paid in full before even seeing the kit, I have a paid in full receipt on a company form with each decal listed side stripes, deck lid, & bulge decal. :yesnod:
    The woman I placed the order with said that she is the manager. She said all I could do was return them.I even made sure with one of the shop "owners" about the price and it being a complete kit (deck lid, sides,bulge hood). Steve the "Part Owner", says that my receipt is a guarantee and that they have the best prices on aftermarket products, he said this in the shop when I ordered the kit. :shruggy: When I call Steve is either in a "meeting" or taking a dump.  :flush:
I do not know if I should just keep the stripes when I get them or make a big stink & take the bastards to small claims. I allready checked into the small claims process & I am told I have a legit case and that it is a cost of $50 to pursue this.  :scratchchin:
    I am sick of getting ripped off on parts to finish my Charger.  :RantExplode:
This is the last Mopar I am going to restore. From now on I will save my $ for Mopars that are finished. I tell ya', this is about the fourth time that dealings on Mopar parts have gone wrong somehow. :brickwall: :soapbox: :soapbox: :soapbox:

I should have waited to post until I had the kit in my hands. I deserve a  :nutkick::slap:
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

chargerkid

chargerkid

I am extremely busy.  I am trying to get alot of things accomplished while moving into a bigger shop.   I can only push my manufacturers so much.  I am trying to get the biumper fillers done by end of Summer. Sorry I can't get them done overnight.   Do you relaize how muich time and cost it takes to reproduce those pieces? 

The graphics aren't that easy to get done either.  It is being done by a Chrysler Licensed distributor. 

I just spent two weeks out west coming back from Mopars at the Strip.

Bmoxstar...quit harassing me!  It's getting old.  Blowing smoke up your ass????