News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

Is this a scam?

Started by moparmark, April 02, 2007, 07:43:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moparmark

Check this out:

1969 Dodge Charger R/T 426 Hemi 4 Speed matching numbers

Ebay item# 290099888347

Do you think this is a scam seeing that the car is over in England and the guy only has a feedback rating of 1?

mikepmcs

After reading it a couple times, it appears legit to me.  Price is a little low with no reserve, that always raises a flag for me.  (as in seller has people driving up the bid on his end or whatever)

A car that rare, one would be crazy not to put a reserve on it.

The Q and A section appears a little staged though.  But he gives his numbers to call and email address.
If this one is a scam, this guy is good.

Also, why is it when you check the feedback of a questionable listing.  It's always clothes or shoes or something way off the beaten path of what they are actually selling.

v/r
Mike
Life isn't Father Knows Best anymore, it's a kick in the face on a saturday night with a steel toed grip kodiak work boot and a trip to the hospital all bloodied and bashed.....for reconstructive surgery. But, what doesn't kill us, makes us stronger, right?

The70RT

I agree with Mike. If ya win thell them your coming right over with the mulah and then you will know for sure :yesnod: The only thing bad about that is I said that and I pissed the guy off and he hacked my account and put a GMC on my eBay and then they closed my account.....BASTARDS!
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us