News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How Mad Would You Be? Pics Added

Started by 71ChallengeHer, April 01, 2007, 09:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: LL1 1967 Coronet on April 02, 2007, 08:59:29 PM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on April 02, 2007, 07:04:36 PM
I want to thank all of you for your advice and support. It is really appreciated. You guys and gals are great. :punkrocka: :thumbs: :cheers:  Hopefully I can get the Chally  out Monday. I'll take it down to Dave and Millie's and see if it can be repaired.

Come on man......!!! She's taking it to Dave and Millie's (whoever they are ;)) and things will be fine :icon_smile_big:. No need to bust in our party like that  :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_tongue:
Dave and Millie recovered my seats and vinyl top. They are the best around here. ;)

LL1 1967 Coronet

72chargerSE

I love the pic of the kids lighting their farts!!!

LL1 1967 Coronet and I did that as kids....

LargerCharger383

BMOTOXSTAR

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on April 02, 2007, 07:15:44 PM
Yeah, she looks hot. But what I said about us was true. LOL

And she is from PA? I think? :scratchchin:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

71ChallengeHer

BB1

Ok so I'm a party pooper.  :no: Just don't know why a crack problem turns into talking about boobs.

Hmmmmmm Oh I get it.  :rofl:  :D
Delete my profile

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: BB1 on April 02, 2007, 09:33:47 PM
Ok so I'm a party pooper.  :no: Just don't know why a crack problem turns into talking about boobs.

Hmmmmmm Oh I get it.  :rofl:  :D
And I think it changed to lighting farts too. :scratchchin:

68chrgrwife

Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on April 02, 2007, 07:37:49 PM
You look fine to me. And I prefer longer hair  ;)

My hair is past my shoulders, just pulled it back into a pony tail for the pics...for some reason hubby like my hair pulled up rather than down and can't stand short hair.....Not sure if this is TMI but I am only a 36DD.  But they are bought and paid for.  Also, Jackie has hotter legs.....Love them.  Wish I had legs like that.....I got short fat, runner/swimmer legs...thick in the thigh.
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

BMOTOXSTAR

That is a sweet looking Challenger. :yesnod:
The green with black top is sharp.
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

xs29j8Bullitt

I have had a couple of problems with friends accidentally damaging one of cars or other property.  Just recently a friend of 20+ years was doing some wiring for my workshop (he is an electrical contractor), and accidentally backed into my 3 year old Ram 1500 with his work truck.  Estimates ranged from $700 to $1100, but I found a take-off bumper on Craigslist for a lot less, so I don't plan to ask him to pay (he did offer).

I hope he does the right thing and pays for the repairs, but most folks won't...

Now, back to the pictures!  :icon_smile_big:

XS  :popcrn:
After 8 years of downsizing, whats left...
1968 Charger R/T, Automatic, 426 Hemi
1968 Polara 4Dr Sdn, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1968 Polara 4Dr HT, Automatic, 383
1969 Charger 500, 4 Speed, 440 Magnum
1969 Daytona, Automatic, 440 Magnum
1969 Road Runner, 4 Speed, 426 Hemi
1970 `Cuda, Automatic, 440-6BBL
1970 Challenger T/A, Automatic, 340 6 Pack
2004 Ram, Automatic, 5.7L Hemi
2009 Challenger SRT8, Automatic, 6.1L Hemi
<This Space Reserved for a 2016 Challenger SRT Hellcat, 8Sp Automatic,

Khyron

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on April 02, 2007, 09:37:09 PM
Not sure if this is TMI but I am only a 36DD.  But they are bought and paid for. 

Quote of the month! :lol:

Before reading my posts please understand me by clicking
HERE, HERE, AND HERE.

TruckDriver

Quote from: 68chrgrwife on April 02, 2007, 09:37:09 PM
Quote from: Wi. Charger Guy on April 02, 2007, 07:37:49 PM
You look fine to me. And I prefer longer hair  ;)

My hair is past my shoulders, just pulled it back into a pony tail for the pics...for some reason hubby like my hair pulled up rather than down and can't stand short hair.....Not sure if this is TMI but I am only a 36DD.  But they are bought and paid for.  Also, Jackie has hotter legs.....Love them.  Wish I had legs like that.....I got short fat, runner/swimmer legs...thick in the thigh.

I don't like long legs either. Looks out of proportion to me. (cause it is). Jackie's look perfect. And for what it's worth, your bigger on top than my girlfriend. She is only a 36C. :P  I wish she was a little bigger, but I'm not complaining. She lets me look :icon_smile_big:
PETE

My Dad taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on April 02, 2007, 09:45:18 PM

Here's a pic taken about a month later. With my new correct centers and passenger side mirror.

68chrgrwife

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on April 02, 2007, 10:00:05 PM
Quote from: BMOTOXSTAR on April 02, 2007, 09:45:18 PM

Here's a pic taken about a month later. With my new correct centers and passenger side mirror.

Jackie...I know I've said it before but honey that car is HOT!!!  I really like it...It makes me miss mine even more. 
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

LL1 1967 Coronet

This is my opinion on fake boobs - - If I can touch them...they're REAL  :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_tongue:

71ChallengeHer

Here is a pic of were the dash is cracked . It's not in this pic, I just circled it to give you guys an idea.

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: LL1 1967 Coronet on April 02, 2007, 10:02:53 PM
This is my opinion on fake boobs - - If I can touch them...they're REAL  :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_tongue:
I want boobs. :'( But if I did something like that, I'd always think, damn I could have bought another Mopar.

LL1 1967 Coronet

You're right - and theres NO resale value :icon_smile_big: ....Have you ever tried to sell a used set of boobs?  :smash: :smash: :smash:

TruckDriver

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on April 02, 2007, 10:13:37 PM
Quote from: LL1 1967 Coronet on April 02, 2007, 10:02:53 PM
I want boobs. :'( But if I did something like that, I'd always think, damn I could have bought another Mopar.

Sorry, but I rather have real boobs. I like boobs that bounce naturally. I usually can tell right away when boobs are fake cause they don't move like real ones do. Some, not all, women over do it, and they look like ballons. And, that is just crazy. Besides, I like a woman who is happy with what she was born with. Boobs don't make a woman smarter anyway. But, to each-es own.

Please don't hate me now.  :-\
PETE

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!" :P

Dude

Why..you got boobs for sale?

LL1 1967 Coronet

Dude

TruckDriver

He can have my boobs. Their even hairy :icon_smile_big: ;)
PETE

Dude