News:

It appears that the upgrade forces a login and many, many of you have forgotten your passwords and didn't set up any reminders. Contact me directly through helpmelogin@dodgecharger.com and I'll help sort it out.

Main Menu

How Mad Would You Be? Pics Added

Started by 71ChallengeHer, April 01, 2007, 09:53:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

Bull,

Well put. Exactly what I was thinking, but can't put words to..

BTW...I'm gonna make you laugh.... would you want to see MY boobs?  :icon_smile_wink:

Soory, I'm just a bully, ask Red Ram!

Steve P.

Ok Bull. I can tell that you are upset that no one has asked to see your boobs. Well at the risk of sounding a bit gay, (NO I AM NOT AND I DON'T WANT ANY EMAILS), I will try to ease your pain.

Hey Bull,,, can we see your boobs??  :D
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

68chrgrwife

Quote from: bull on April 11, 2007, 09:53:45 PM
Quote from: 68chrgrwife on April 11, 2007, 09:19:19 PM
Just so that rumors stop flying......I am NOT in trouble I choose not to post for a while.....I am just reading all your posts and trolling the site for a while.....My husband posted the two pics because they were tasteful and thought he'd add me to the fun of this website, we had no idea that I'd be hounded for more pics.  I guess that's where we went wrong.  I am a little niave when it comes to stuff like that, although I have been around guys (I was a jock throughout highschool and worked a gas station for a while, and for a restoration company) a lot.  I know how some guys get but usually when they find out I am married (which I never hide from anyone) and a christian, I am usually left alone.  Sorry for all the crap that went down, but hubby was just trying to show you another one of his loves (other than his first love-his mopar).

The problem with this format is that people are pretty insulated from any real retaliation for asking questions they wouldn't ordinarily ask someone face to face. I'd have to say with 98% certainty that the guys that emailed you asking for more would be the last ones to approach you in person and ask you to take your shirt off. So the anonymity of the internet emboldens people to write things they wouldn't ordinarily say out loud. In many ways this format allows people to write exactly what they are thinking but would never say, for better or worse. In that sense you have to pretty much shield yourself more in this format that you would in real life. In other words, the outfits you wore in the pics might be fine for mowing the grass where some guy driving by would gawk for 4 seconds and move on. But here (where people can gawk, study, right-click, save-as and then feel free to ask for more without facing the consequences of a pissed-off husband) might not be the place for it if you value privacy.

This message brought to you by...

Bull, Thanks for that little bit for wisdom...Yeah in the real world I would never wear those outfits out, but on the internet, I was ok with having them posted so I know what you are saying
MOPAR OR NO CAR BABY!
LOVING MY HUBBY: CHARGERMAN68
1973 DODGE CHALLENGER: SOLD :(
1968 DODGE CHARGER RT CLONE (OK, SO IT'S HUBBY'S BUT IT'S MINE TOO, RIGHT?)
2008 DODGE CHARGER
2005 DODGE MAGNUM R/T (YES IT'S GOTTA HEMI)!

BMOTOXSTAR

I am a  dick on the internet  :nutkick: but in person I am a real nice guy, so I am told. really, I am. :yesnod:
73' Dodge Rallye Charger 400/4BBL
06' Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X4 HEMI
15' Dodge Dart 2.7 SXT

71ChallengeHer

LL1 1967 Coronet

Bull, you might be the smartest man on this Planet ....well, at least on this website   :bow: :bow: :bow: I honestly think 68chargrwife was just trying to spice it up a little bit and definately played the role -  she's no :angel: but certainly never meant for it to get out of control like it did.....to change the subject, "Hot Legs Haley" from American Idol was voted off tonight  :'( :'( :'( - - does anybody want to talk about that HOTTIE?  :icon_smile_big:

71ChallengeHer

I finally heard from the jerk. I guess he knew I was pissed off. He sent me a e-mail . And I did thank him before he tried to install the clock. And by the way , I think he took the original  clock with him cause it is no where in the Chally. And he never handed it back to me so maybe my clock is on e-bay.

Steve P.

I would ask him where the hell it is... Get it back and go from there.. >:(
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

71ChallengeHer

The good news is , he never wants to work on my car again. Yeah!!!!!!                                 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To sound like a black guy... Whazzup? 

I haven't heard from you since I wished you a Happy Easter. I'm hoping that didn't pi$$ you off.   I've had a few issues here, and I have pretty much kept quite. $crew them.

So what's going on? I really don't know why you should be mad at me. I have to confess something to you though. I don't think I will ever touch your car again. You have NO clue what it took for me to find you a clock, and I didn't even get a "thanks" for it. All you did was make me feel bad about the dashpad... multiple times!!

Steve P.

Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

bull

Quote from: Steve P. on April 11, 2007, 09:58:43 PM
Ok Bull. I can tell that you are upset that no one has asked to see your boobs. Well at the risk of sounding a bit gay, (NO I AM NOT AND I DON'T WANT ANY EMAILS), I will try to ease your pain.

Hey Bull,,, can we see your boobs??  :D

Don't you guys already have the hairy old fart websites bookmarked? But hey, if I can charge enough for these pics to pay for my car's restoration it might be something to consider.
:scratchchin: :drunk: :icon_smile_shock:

LL1 1967 Coronet

Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on April 11, 2007, 10:13:04 PM
I finally heard from the jerk. I guess he knew I was pissed off. He sent me a e-mail . And I did thank him before he tried to install the clock. And by the way , I think he took the original  clock with him cause it is no where in the Chally. And he never handed it back to me so maybe my clock is on e-bay.

Why don't you get "chargerman68" to yell at this guy? :argue:  - -  he sure sounded pretty convincing :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:   

Steve P.

Ummmm,,,,  sorry Bull. I do think there is a bit of difference between WOMAN and YOU...  ::)  In other words (Don't plan on buying much with your EARNINGS)..   :rofl:
Steve P.
Holiday, Florida

Troy

As you guys completely ignore all new information on the real topic here...

So he doesn't even know why you would be mad? He's clueless. I'm sure he went through a lot of trouble to find a clock and all and maybe you should have thanked him for that. However, he'd have to realize that screwing up your car may take the edge off the enjoyment. Sorry you had to go through such an ordeal.

Troy
Sarcasm detector, that's a real good invention.

71ChallengeHer

Quote from: Troy on April 12, 2007, 12:15:03 AM
As you guys completely ignore all new information on the real topic here...

So he doesn't even know why you would be mad? He's clueless. I'm sure he went through a lot of trouble to find a clock and all and maybe you should have thanked him for that. However, he'd have to realize that screwing up your car may take the edge off the enjoyment. Sorry you had to go through such an ordeal.

Troy

I actually did thank him before it was installed. But after the dash pad was cracked , I had to walk away. :RantExplode:

bull

Like I said before, there's no way for this to end well. This guy sounds like a real Azzveepay to me.

69bronzeT5

The guy sounds like a freaking loser.
Feature Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger: T5 Copper 383 Automatic
1970 Challenger R/T: FC7 Plum Crazy 440 Automatic
1970 GTO: Black 400 Ram Air III 4-Speed
1971 Charger Super Bee: GY3 Citron Yella 440 4-Speed
1972 Charger: FE5 Red 360 Automatic
1973 Charger Rallye: FY1 Top Banana 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Road Runner: FE5 Red 440 Automatic
1973 Plymouth Duster: FC7 Plum Crazy 318 Automatic

Ghoste

Jackie, I'd also be asking him what happened to the original clock from the car.  At this point he owes you.  A lot. 

The70RT

Quote from: Steve P. on April 11, 2007, 10:36:11 PM
This guy MUST drive a Cutlass... :hah:

I drive a cutlass.....im not a dick though. Since he says wazupp....probably a Monte or a Regal!! Yeah I like beer too Steve :cheers:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The70RT

Quote from: The70RT on April 12, 2007, 05:43:53 AM
Quote from: Steve P. on April 11, 2007, 10:36:11 PM
This guy MUST drive a Cutlass... :hah:

I drive a Cutlass.....im not a dick though. Since he says wazupp....probably a Monte or a Regal!! Yeah I like beer too Steve :cheers:
<br /><br />Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SRT-440

Quote from: 69bronzeT5 on April 01, 2007, 11:18:12 PM
Quote from: 71ChallengeHer on April 01, 2007, 11:11:29 PM
  I bet he would have been pissed if I did that to his car. 

Go crack his dash :devil:

Exactly..or you could just burn his house down. I'd prolly had done both.  :brickwall: :RantExplode:
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog..."

2012 SRT8 392 Challenger (SOLD)
2004 Dodge Stage 1 SRT-4 (SOLD)
1970 Plymouth Road Runner Clone w/6.1 HEMI (SOLD)
1971 Dodge Dart w/440 (SOLD)
1985 Buick Grand National w/'87 swap and big turbo (SOLD)

twilt

I see this thread has really made progress. From "somebody cracked my dash" to "wanna see pics of me?" to Bull wanting to model for $$ and now suggestions of criminal nature. Nice....really nice. If it were me...I`d just slap a blob on black RTV on the blemish and call it a day. 

Shakey

I watched an episode of Happy Days yesterday where the Fonz built a pigeon coop on the top of the garage.  When the blizzard came, the weight of the snow and the pigeon coop caused the roof to colapse.  Mr. C said Fonzie should pay, Fonzie figured Mr. C should pay because the roof was 30 years old so after a lengthy court battle, they ended up splitting it.

PocketThunder

Quote from: Shakey on April 12, 2007, 08:05:39 AM
I watched an episode of Happy Days yesterday where the Fonz built a pigeon coop on the top of the garage.  When the blizzard came, the weight of the snow and the pigeon coop caused the roof to colapse.  Mr. C said Fonzie should pay, Fonzie figured Mr. C should pay because the roof was 30 years old so after a lengthy court battle, they ended up splitting it.

C'mon!  nobody goes to court in Happy Days.... do they?
"Liberalism is a disease that attacks one's ability to understand logic. Extreme manifestations include the willingness to continue down a path of self destruction, based solely on a delusional belief in a failed ideology."

LL1 1967 Coronet

I was hot for Joannie!  :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_tongue: :icon_smile_tongue: (after she got her boobs of course)  :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big: :icon_smile_big:  Too bad Chachie kept getting in my way :2guns: :2guns: :2guns: I would've dumped my own sweet Wilma for her in a second! :yesnod: :yesnod: :yesnod: